This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Vinylmation?

Are the Vinylmation figures still around? You know, the Mickey figures that are decorated with different designs. Going in October, and I would like to pick one up if they are still around.

Re: Vinylmation?

Yes, I saw plenty of Vinylmation figures this past Sunday in either the Le Bat en Rouge or the Pieces of Eight store in NoS.

Comment

They are everywhere...at least for now.
      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

GREAT! Thanks!

Comment

Yup. Definitely still around. They release new figures every now and then and retire the older ones after new ones come out. There's a great website dedicated to vinylmation news @ vinylnation.net. I suggest visiting there if you want to know whats new and what's coming up in the vinylmation realm.

Comment

You can also find them at Disneyana on Main Street, and in DCA at the Tower of Terror Gift Shop! Good Luck!

Comment

Was looking at that site ryanvalle posted, a Fantasmic one coming out late summer 2010. :clap: Now if they would only make one of dragon maleficent...
              DL Trips: '86, '87, '88, '89, '91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15...

Comment

We have plenty at Off the Page in DCA.

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

Comment

I was wondering...how do they select the artists for these figures? I think it would be a ton of fun to be one of the artists!

Comment

Originally posted by disney-fan-reborn View Post
                    I was wondering...how do they select the artists for these figures? I think it would be a ton of fun to be one of the artists!
                    I believe that they're well established artists that have worked with Disney before.

However, they do sell blank figures, so if you're an aspiring designer of vinyl toys, you can buy a blank one and design it yourself. Who knows, maybe disney will discover you and hire you for future designs

Comment

Originally posted by disney-fan-reborn View Post
                      Are the Vinylmation figures still around? You know, the Mickey figures that are decorated with different designs. Going in October, and I would like to pick one up if they are still around.
                      My Flickr Photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/r_zavala/

Comment

Ugh... I think I'm really starting to like them, they're really cute. They have even BIGGER ones that are really cute too

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X