Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Vinylmation?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Vinylmation?

Are the Vinylmation figures still around? You know, the Mickey figures that are decorated with different designs. Going in October, and I would like to pick one up if they are still around.

Re: Vinylmation?

Yes, I saw plenty of Vinylmation figures this past Sunday in either the Le Bat en Rouge or the Pieces of Eight store in NoS.

Comment

They are everywhere...at least for now.
      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

GREAT! Thanks!

Comment

Yup. Definitely still around. They release new figures every now and then and retire the older ones after new ones come out. There's a great website dedicated to vinylmation news @ vinylnation.net. I suggest visiting there if you want to know whats new and what's coming up in the vinylmation realm.

Comment

You can also find them at Disneyana on Main Street, and in DCA at the Tower of Terror Gift Shop! Good Luck!

Comment

Was looking at that site ryanvalle posted, a Fantasmic one coming out late summer 2010. :clap: Now if they would only make one of dragon maleficent...
              DL Trips: '86, '87, '88, '89, '91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15...

Comment

We have plenty at Off the Page in DCA.

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

Comment

I was wondering...how do they select the artists for these figures? I think it would be a ton of fun to be one of the artists!

Comment

Originally posted by disney-fan-reborn View Post
                    I was wondering...how do they select the artists for these figures? I think it would be a ton of fun to be one of the artists!
                    I believe that they're well established artists that have worked with Disney before.

However, they do sell blank figures, so if you're an aspiring designer of vinyl toys, you can buy a blank one and design it yourself. Who knows, maybe disney will discover you and hire you for future designs

Comment

Originally posted by disney-fan-reborn View Post
                      Are the Vinylmation figures still around? You know, the Mickey figures that are decorated with different designs. Going in October, and I would like to pick one up if they are still around.
                      My Flickr Photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/r_zavala/

Comment

Ugh... I think I'm really starting to like them, they're really cute. They have even BIGGER ones that are really cute too

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X