Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Changes to the Haunted Mansion Holiday?

Does anyone know if there will be changes to the Haunted Mansion Holiday this year? I noticed that the Disneyland press release says:

• Venture into the revamped Haunted Mansion Holiday, courtesy of the diabolically delightful Jack Skellington and his cohorts from Halloweentown.
    Do they mean a revamped Haunted Mansion Holiday OR Revamped Haunted Mansion with the Holiday overlay? Any rumors of changes to the show this year?

I would love to see a full figure of sally in the show, even if she moved very little.

Re: Changes to the Haunted Mansion Holiday?

its probably going to be the same.

Comment

Haunted Mansion Holiday needs something new. I think my favorite year was when Oogie Boogie took over the party. Just changing the table setting is not much. I'd rather have the regular Haunted Mansion up during Halloween if that's the case.
      Jeff Wayne

Comment

Interesting that they specifically say "revamped." Wonder what that means....
        "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

Well, I'm pretty sure everything gets "cleaned up" before being placed back in the mansion for the holiday season.

Maybe that's what they menat.

Or, they could always be referring to something small like they did last year with the gingerbread scent. Boy was that delicious... or... I mean smelly ....

Comment

They always have a new gingerbread house, but that doesn't seem to be enough to claim a "revamped" HMH.

hmmm, re-vamped, is it the year of the vampire?
            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I think they are just pointing out that Haunted Mansion Holiday is different from the regular Haunted Mansion.... just Disney pitching an old dog like it has new tricks, IMO.

Comment

Eddie Murphy anyone?? )

Comment

Originally posted by stitchon View Post
                  I think they are just pointing out that Haunted Mansion Holiday is different from the regular Haunted Mansion.... just Disney pitching an old dog like it has new tricks, IMO.
                  ahhhhh, more "false adverteasing", like the new dragon thing . . .
                  Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                  An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                  Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                  Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

as much as I love HMH, I wish they could add something new.. it's been the same year after year. pretty much the only thing that changes is the gingerbread house. at least bring back the christmas scarols!
                    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
                      They always have a new gingerbread house, but that doesn't seem to be enough to claim a "revamped" HMH.

hmmm, re-vamped, is it the year of the vampire?
                      Maybe there will be more vampire teddy bears!

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Well...seeing as how your own quoted article says "Haunted Mansion Holiday", I'm guessing they mean Haunted Mansion Holiday.

Comment

Maybe they are finally going to utilize the new(ish) attic technology and change up that scene

Comment

Originally posted by GhostHostJeff View Post
                            Haunted Mansion Holiday needs something new. I think my favorite year was when Oogie Boogie took over the party. Just changing the table setting is not much. I'd rather have the regular Haunted Mansion up during Halloween if that's the case.
                            Ditto on the Haunted Mansion being HM during Halloween. I love HMH, but I get sick of it so quickly. I really hope the word "revamped" actually means "revamped" for this. Not, "let's make a new gingerbread house center piece once again for the dining hall!"

Originally posted by Goover View Post
                            Eddie Murphy anyone?? )
                            BOOOOO!!!! HISSSSS!!!!

Originally posted by DARTH KNITE View Post
                            Well...seeing as how your own quoted article says "Haunted Mansion Holiday", I'm guessing they mean Haunted Mansion Holiday.
                            O rly?

Comment

Well, there is some speculation that the animatronic platform which has been added to the attic for the new hatbox ghost will also be used for a new Jack Skellington animatronic.

That would be very cool. Don't now how likely that is, but the tokyo version of the holiday overlay does contain extra Jack AND Sally figures.
                              MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X