This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Wait-Time Board Operator

Does the cast member who sits at the Wait-Time board (near the entrance to Adventureland) have the ability to tell you if there are fastpasses available at a certain ride? Can they call and check? Or does one have to walk all the way to Splash Mountain to find out?

Re: Wait-Time Board Operator

I doubt the cast member has the information right there at the kiosk, but he can most certainly call over to Splash Mountain to see if Fastpasses are still available. Heck, you could probably pop into any one of the shops and do this as well. Just about any cast member with access to a resort phone ought to be able to find this out.
    Interested in visions fantastic of Disneyland?
    Check out my albums on Flickr by clicking here!

Comment

They can call and check. The CM at the wait boards occasionally call each attraction and ask for the wait time and they can adjust it accordingly.

Comment

heaven forbid the extra walking
        Quote by Al:
        To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
        -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
          heaven forbid the extra walking
          Yeah, but then you can grab a turkey leg to munch on on the way over....
          (I still can't get over an entire turkey leg for a snack!!!)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X