This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Waiting and hoping.

We have scored an awesome spot for Magical right in front of the castle. I'm crossing my fingers Dumbo will fly. I haven't seen him yet so cross your fingers for me!!

Re: Waiting and hoping.

Awesome! You're going to LOVE IT! Perhaps even shed a tear or two. I didnt, but a friend of mine almost did

Comment

My girlfriend and I was there Yesterday, it's well worth it. I'm sure Dumbo will make it's appearance again. I heard if it's really windy, Dumbo doesn't appear because he's fragile in high winds but not sure. Today has been a nice weather so I'm sure he'll appear.

Comment

How long did you wait?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
          How long did you wait?
          Well for me I got there in front of the castle about 8:00 PM so I would say about 1 hour and 25 minute wait, standing up all the time of course. Waiting while sitting on the floor gets my legs cramped.

Comment

We waited for a little less than 90 minutes amidst announcements that they might cancel because of the wind.

But ...

They didn't cancel and Dumbo flew! I loved it and I did get a little misty in the eyes! But Magical made be realize how amazing Remember was!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X