Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Upcoming trip and a couple questions...

We are heading to DLR on Sunday, for my daughters birthday. We are only staying one night... but I am SO EXCITED!! We haven't been since March. We don't do Disneyland in the summer and the rest of our spring was so busy that we didn't renew our passes. IT IS AWFUL TO BE PASS-LESS!!! I will never do that again! We missed out on so many random day trips! Renewing during tax return time was always easiest, since we have to buy 6 (next year it will be 7). But we are making it work this year (thank you monthly payments!!) and will never be without again!!

Anyway, on to my questions, mainly for those who have been there recently-

What is it like over near the pier? I know they are redoing stuff, but is it totally blocked off on either side?

Does anyone know why they aren't running the Aladdin show at the Hyperion during the week? It has shows on Sunday, but none on Monday.

On the website the "Princess Faire" is still listed as an attraction, but I couldn't find any times on the schedule... has it been closed for awhile? Or is it just closed while we're there?

Does BTMR have fastpass?

Thanks everyone and I look forward to sharing with you when I get back!!!
    I have spent 80 days of my life at Disneyland.

Re: Upcoming trip and a couple questions...

We have to buy 6 passes too, so I feel your pain! Smart idea about renewing during tax season. As far as BTMR, they were offering fast pass this past weekend. I think it has to do with how busy the park is. Also, I believe Aladdin is only run on the weekends during off season. You'll notice the hours for the park have changed now that summer is coming to an end. The pier was not totally blocked off, there are ways around to get through to the Grand Californian and to Grizzly River Run. I'm not sure about the Princess Faire, but there are many knowledgeable people on this site! I hope I helped.

Leslie
    Inside1313.com-Home Page
    Leslie

Comment

I can help with two.

For the pier their is access to both sides either take the bridge, or take "wall alley" to MM. The walls did move in so it could seem crowded. I would take the bridge through Ariels Grotto and work your way by the coaster, the new games are fun, and the caroussel and TSMM.

And yes BTMRR does have fastpass available but i have always found that ride to always be a shorter wait then the other three (if you count splash) coasters. I would say get a fast pass for either splash or space isntead and do the BTMRR wait.

If you have anymore fire away!
      "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known."-Walt Disney

Hope I was helpful!

Comment

BTMRR almost always has a short wait. Especially compared to Space, Splash & Indy. I wouldn't waste the pass on that unless you want to ride it in the day and night.

Comment

Yeah, I use FastPass incessantly, but it's rarely necessary for BTMRR. As long as it's not too crowded when you go, the wait should be quite bearable.

Comment

BTMRR has always been walk on when we've rode, thats why I was asking about the FP. Space will be closed and we plan on getting one for Splash.
            I have spent 80 days of my life at Disneyland.

Comment

I forgot about Space downtime. But still BTMRR usually doesnt have the wait. I would even use my fastpass for Roger Rabbit instead since you have kids that would love it. That ride always has a long wait.
              "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known."-Walt Disney

Hope I was helpful!

Comment

Originally posted by disneyNEWdad View Post
                I forgot about Space downtime. But still BTMRR usually doesnt have the wait. I would even use my fastpass for Roger Rabbit instead since you have kids that would love it. That ride always has a long wait.
                Ah, ah, ah... Roger Rabbit isn't connected to the rest of the fast pass machines in Disneyland. You can get one for Roger Rabbit and any other ride at the same time. So really, you could get FPs for BTMRR AND Roger Rabbit.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X