This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Cars kill Bugs?

I know Wikipedia is not the best source for facts but I like to read it from time to time. Today my reading journey led me to the article title of A Bugs Land. After reading through the history and list of attraction a came across this at the end of the list;

Is it true or do I need to correct Wiki?
    Somewhere in fontainbleau
    Lies my secret garden

Re: Cars kill Bugs?

If my memory is correct... they are going to have both lands

Comment

Part of A Bug's Land is going to become part of Cars Land. As far as I can tell from the drawings it's just the farm area that is changing but the rides are staying.

Comment

Heh, kinda cruel putting a bug's land right next to cars land if you think about it. Unfortunately I don't think you can get to Carsland from Bugs but if there is than there is a great opportunity for some tongue in cheek windshield references on the transition path to Carsland.

Comment

Not true. Wiki's wrong again.
          Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Comment

I'm pretty sure bugsland will stay as it is. Talking to one of the imagineers @ d23 and was told the only change to bugs land would be a path from TOT into Bugs land.

Could be wrong...

Comment

The area with the rides is Flik's Fun Fair. That area seems to be remaining, but the "farm" part along with PT Flea's will be changing.
              I want my cake back!
              sigpic

Comment

^That sounds much more logical.

Comment

Originally posted by OhanasRules View Post
                  I'm pretty sure bugsland will stay as it is. Talking to one of the imagineers @ d23 and was told the only change to bugs land would be a path from TOT into Bugs land.

Could be wrong...

I always found it strange TOT to be at the end of a "Cul-de-sac "....it just dead ends right there.....kinda like critter country.
                  Somewhere in fontainbleau
                  Lies my secret garden

Comment

Originally posted by WestsideCM99 View Post
                    Heh, kinda cruel putting a bug's land right next to cars land if you think about it. Unfortunately I don't think you can get to Carsland from Bugs but if there is than there is a great opportunity for some tongue in cheek windshield references on the transition path to Carsland.
                    I think you're on to something here. :thumbup: I can see two huge wheels with hopper and a few of his friends flattened out underneath.

Comment

Originally posted by seenoevil View Post
                      The area with the rides is Flik's Fun Fair. That area seems to be remaining, but the "farm" part along with PT Flea's will be changing.
                      We have the winning answer!
                      Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

I thought the path to Cars Land from ToT would be around Bugs, not through it.

Comment

Bigs land will stay mostly complete. The area that will be eliminated is actually part of the Farm.

The area to be removed will be the farmers market eatery and its eating area as well as a few planters, the water play area San Francisco Shakes.

There will be a pathway from FFF into Carsland/TOT mainly using the large gates between heimlich and tuck and roll.

The main drag into Carsland will basically be where the Farmers market eatery is now

WIKI is wrong bugsland is not going anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Ron W View Post
                            Part of A Bug's Land is going to become part of Cars Land. As far as I can tell from the drawings it's just the farm area that is changing but the rides are staying.
                            from what I asked about (and remember being told)
                            The farm portion (as mentioned above) will be taken out.
                            I believe on building in the area will remain.
                            The actual rides of of bugs land will remain.
                            Quote by Al:
                            To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                            -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by OhanasRules View Post

Could be wrong...
                              I heard that one too...but once again
                              wait and see
                              Quote by Al:
                              To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                              -Al Lutz

Comment

the building east of the farmers market will stay the one that was suppose to have been a real farmers market when the park opened. It is used for backstage stuff now.

I believe the pt flea will also stay but have a theme change

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X