Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Forums Retheme

Hello Folks,

Delayed, due to unforeseen circumstances our presentation of "MiceChat Forum Makeover" has been delayed till next weekend.

MiceChat Forums will be going through a design change and much needed update. This update will give a more modern look as well as bring in mobile viewing options. So you may see the forums looking strange as we implement the new look.

Thank you all, and happy MiceChatting!
See more
See less

Disneyland Music Question

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disney_wendi
    started a topic [Question] Disneyland Music Question

Disneyland Music Question

I have, for the last 10 years or so, wanted to get a hold of the music that plays in the esplanade (sp) between Disneyland and DCA. Does anyone know if there is any way to obtain this medley?? Thanks!

• Datameister
    replied
    Re: Disneyland Music Question

So do I...that Soarin' load/unload cue is so gorgeous, as is the music for the ride itself.

Leave a comment:

• plagued
    replied

i love being in that area when the Fantasmic! exit music is playing or if the Soarin' Load Music is playing

Leave a comment:

• disney_wendi
    replied

Thanks!! I could just sit and listen to the music for hours. Hopefully I can re-create it!

Leave a comment:

• Datameister
    replied

This link may be helpful. Mods, please note that the site doesn't offer downloads of the music, only a list of what it is and what CDs to buy, so it shouldn't be necessary to remove the link.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X