This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Most popular rides at Disneyland

My family was having a friendly discussion on what each of us considers the most popular rides at Disneyland. Does anyone know which one is considered the most popular judged by average attendance?

Re: Most popular rides at Disneyland

Splash Mountain in summer and probably Indiana Jones. It's probably Splash Mountain, Indiana Jones, and Space Mountain. I'm not sure about the specific order though
    sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

^ Yep
      "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." -Walter Elias Disney

SEE MOM! Even Walt Disney thought school was bad!

Twitter http://twitter.com/dogtherock
      YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/dogtherock
      Facebook http://www.facebook.com/waltdisneyscaliforniaadventure
      (Look at the URL i got for Facebook

Comment

Disney released numbers a few months ago...I can't seem to find them though.

Comment

Space Mountain is very popular. Seems to do exceptionally well in polls, not to mention its perennially long lines. Splash Mountain also draws insanely long lines when it's warm enough outside, and Indiana Jones is a popular one too. Soarin' is one of DCA's most popular rides, seemingly along with ToT, TSMM, and Screamin'.

Comment

Personally as far as "hard rides go" Splash..but for the kiddie...Peter Pan's
            "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

I thought it was Nemo Subs? On my last visit, that was the only ride with ridiculous wait times from morning til closing time.

Comment

Indiana Jones is the most popular ride in DL imo. It's ALWAYS busy. There are times when Splash aren't very long (night, early mornings). The other candidate obviously is Space. I think the vast appeal of Indy overcomes Space Mountain's theme-less coaster. All amazing rides, but I give Indy the edge. Best ALL AROUND ride in the world imo. Big sentence I know.

Comment

Originally posted by disneyfann121 View Post
                  I thought it was Nemo Subs? On my last visit, that was the only ride with ridiculous wait times from morning til closing time.
                  That's mostly due to it's incredibly poor riders/hour ratio.
                  Coming on a whirlwind trip 12/4 and 12/5 just to see the holiday decorations. Hope the park isn't too full of spoiled mall-goers to enjoy!

Comment

No brainer, Space Mountain. It is the quintessential DL ride. As far as themed rides, Indy is the winner.

Comment

You have to take into account that Finding Nemo Subs and TSMWM (to name just two), are both pretty recent rides so they're drawing in some of the heavier crowds. However, Indy, Space, and Splash, and a few other older ones aren't that recent and have continued to keep up those long lines. Peter Pan and Alice lines are also pretty much always long.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X