Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Attraction you just can't stand?

Looking at MiceChat today got me thinking:

Is there any attraction that you just can't stand? Whether at DL or DCA?

I've ridden everything at DL and DCA, and I have to say IASW is my top.

I understand the point of the ride, its a small world, all the cultures, etc. I didn't mind it when I was a kid, but now I just hate it. The song, the repetition, ugh. HISTA is up there too.

I'm eliminating A Bug's Land by default, lol.

Re: Attraction you just can't stand?

Has to be Finding Nemo. Close second IASW, those little dolls seriously creep me out. I would hate to be stuck in there in the dark, I have had nightmares...

Comment

I don't think there's anything I really can't stand. At least I can't think of any at the moment. I'm sure theres something
      sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
      Disney is my life <3
      Thank Walt for all he did! <3
      Future Imagineer <3
      Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, gives me headaches every time :/

Comment

Innoventions. I'm in there for about 5 minutes and I've already had enough, but I have to walk through the rest of the whole dang place to get out. Then again, I do understand that it's the only attraction where things are hands-on for kids.

Innoventions and HISTA are my two least favorite.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Hi Thread... meet Tomorrowland '98... Question answered
            WELCOME ABOARD
            THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

I don't think there's anything I "can't stand", but to me IASW is a bit boring at times but usually the ride I go on when I don't know what to go on (my default ride). Lines go fairly quickly, it's cool inside, not too dark, not too bright, and decent speed. But overall, I don't think there anything I "hate", at least in Disneyland.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Showtime View Post
                Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, gives me headaches every time :/
                Agreed. And I definitely don't get excited for Snow White or Pinocchio.

sigpic

Comment

I'd have to agree with Innoventions. I LOOOOOVE museums to no end, but while at Disneyland, I want to be wowed with the 'magic', not see the house of the 'future' which is really only the Bill Gates' house of TODAY.
                  BTW, the Segway demo was pretty lame.

But I don't HATE it. I will still go there because I am a Disney nerd if nothing else.
                  Last edited by leopardchucks; 09-15-2009, 08:51 PM. Reason: additions, clarity
                  For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
                  http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

Comment

Mad Tea Party was fun as a kid, can't tolerate the spinning now.
                    Storybook Land Canal Boats bores me now.
                    Nothing in Mickey's Toontown has any appeal to me, have never been on Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, but the injury (and recent death) of that boy has poisoned that ride for me.
                    Same problem with Big Thunder. Poisoned.
                    Star Tours was worth one visit, but I prefer Adventure thru Inner Space and would like to have it back please.
                    I actually like IASW because one time in about 1999 we went on it and one of the hula girls was going haywire, it looked like she was having a seizure. That was a good memory.
                    Everything else is good.

Comment

Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage is a uncomfortable attraction for me, plus kind of dull... It's a cool thing for children but not for a every trip visit, maybe if there's no line at night.

Roger Rabbit always messes me up as well either stomach or a head ache after riding, I think it should be removed or changed asap.

Golden Zephyr needs some altering or removal as well blah.

Bugs Land has a very cool look but the rides are garbage, maybe you can extend Car's Land and bug spray that area, you can keep the 3d show though.

Innoventions is my last boot, they could add a cool ride in there or a new stage show of sorts to Star Wars. Could they fit Rockin Roller Coaster?! lol

Comment

They new Dream House in Innoventions is pretty cool. You have to admit it. I've only been in there once and I think it was when the park was so crowded and we had nothing better to do and the Dream House was fairly new so we decided to check it out. I don't think I'll ever go back in though. Umm, I never even seen HISTA. My parents don't want to waste the time. Haha. We usually never see the shows at Disneyland, especially because my mom can't see 3D and doesn't find them as fun as everyone else
                        sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
                        Disney is my life <3
                        Thank Walt for all he did! <3
                        Future Imagineer <3
                        Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

Canoes. I don't go to Disneyland for a work out.

Comment

Such a positive thread! But anyway, I don't think there's a whole lot in the parks that I absolutely can't stand, though there's a fair amount I'm lukewarm or mildly disdainful toward, especially in DCA. IASW used to really annoy me, but I've gotten to appreciate it more. And I know I'll never ride Maliboomer because rides with strong upward acceleration (e.g. at the bottom of the bounce) tend to hurt my stomach, even though I don't get motion sickness.

Comment

I rather do innoventions anyday than Its a small world!

Comment

I've never been to DLR yet, but from WDW and DL I'd have to say........ Dumbo just because of those harsh lines and the 45 second ride!
                                I take banner requests!

Comment

Honey, I Shrunk The Audience is a HUGE waste of valueable space at DL.

Comment

HISTA.
                                    More like "Honey I Bored The Audience". :snort:

Comment

Also HISTA. Worst 3d show ever.
                                      I take banner requests!

Comment

Blab
                                        Last edited by DisneyIPresume; 09-15-2009, 09:45 PM. Reason: iPhone spells blab as blah. Even iPhone knows that ride sux.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X