This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Wanna do...can't do.

What's the thing you'd love to be able to do at DL or DCA that just isn't allowed...

For me... Go through POTC on an inner tube. I just think that'd be so cool. I might jack myself up going down the waterfalls, but I'd love to give it a try.

Re: Wanna do...can't do.

OHMIGOSH. My friends and I were having this conversation today while we were on IASW. The water looked so refreshing and since it was warm, we came up with making IASW into a lazy river. That would be so much fun and it's totally doable.

Also, going invisible and walking through the parks whenever you felt like it.

Comment

Splash mountain on a raft.

I'd also like to throw buckets of water on bobsleds passing by.

Comment

I always wanted to go for a nice bicycle ride around the park (ideally empty)
        at 8:OO in the morning...
        on a sunny yet cool day...
        ah....
        APs
        Burning Cabin
        Splash Mountain
        Star Wars
        Fantasy Faire
        Smoking
        Pirates
        Souvenir Popcorn Buckets, apparently.

Happiness is not letting these things consume you. A close second is seeing it consume others.

Comment

Really, my desire is quite modest - all I want is to be able to go anywhere I want on the whole property without Disney's disapproval and without anyone, myself included, getting hurt. Easy, right?

Highlights of my tour would include:

* The roofs of the main show building and the queue building for Indy
          * The highest point where one can stand inside Space Mountain
          * The area behind the Soarin' screen
          * The HM ballroom scene
          * The HM cupola interior
          * The top of the Matterhorn

Stuff like that.

Comment

I would love to do the lazy river for IASW. But also would love to ride the peoplemover! And would love to camp overnight on Tom Sawyers Island and have a campfire and tell ghoststorie and all that fun.
            "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known."-Walt Disney

Hope I was helpful!

Comment

swim through pirates and splash mt. :blush:

Comment

Park wide game of hide and go seek or tag
                Have you PLay'ed today?

Comment

I want to walk the Peoplemover track! I was almost going to say that I wonder if the Tron speed tunnel and other bits from the attraction were still there, but then I remembered Rocket Rods. :lol: Oh well, I can pretend that they never existed if I want to.
                  Last edited by eticketdream; 09-16-2009, 12:41 AM.

Comment

I want to drive an Autopia car down Main Street and around DL, like Walt did.

Comment

Hm..can't I just have unlimited access to what ever I want when ever I want??

I think everybody wants to swim through PotC! I would want to live in Disneyland. I have always wanted the court of angels to be my courtyard and to live above the NOS and look at the ROA would be sooo cool!

But, I will have to keep dreaming...........

Comment

I would like to drive the DLRR at about 40 mph around the park
                        or
                        ride on one of the horses through the park
                        "Raiders Suck"
                        -Walt Disney

Comment

oh gosh..I would love if they would make the people mover track long enough to spread beyond disney and go into DCA...yes I know we have the monorail..but I would love to be on a peoplemover cart and take a long trip to both parts on a nice and relaxing ride...
                          "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

Originally posted by NDNation View Post
                            What's the thing you'd love to be able to do at DL or DCA that just isn't allowed...

For me... Go through POTC on an inner tube. I just think that'd be so cool. I might jack myself up going down the waterfalls, but I'd love to give it a try.
                            Holy crud! I LOVE that idea! It'd be perfect!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Walk through the HM, especially the ballroom and graveyard.

I'd love to see the Pepper's ghost figures, too.

Walk through London on PPF pretending to be Godzilla. :blush:

Il faut payer de sa vie.

Comment

Enjoying the park without hitting someone's elbow.

Comment

Normally I'd say something about inner tubing through Splash Mountain, but a few people have already mentioned that, so I'll have to be more original. I think if the original Submarine Voyage was still around, I'd like to go snorkeling throughout the attraction.
                                  Interested in visions fantastic of Disneyland?
                                  Check out my albums on Flickr by clicking here!

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post

* The roofs of the main show building and the queue building for Indy
                                    I can confirm that the roof of the show building for Indy is one of THE best spots in the park to watch the fireworks, the downside is that you have to be a CM to go there. On some lucky nights when Indy would break down the whole crew would head up to the roof of the building to watch "Remember". Another very interesting and cool thing about the show building's roof are the several steel panels that can be unlocked and opened to reveal the interior of the main chamber (where the creaky bridge is). These panels are about 20x20" and if you can be careful enough you can stick your whole head into the show area and watch what's going on from above.

As for something I would want to do but can't do.. I would want to do a couple of laps around the Rivers of America in a jetski, maybe even try to shoot the rapids once.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                                      I want to drive an Autopia car down Main Street and around DL, like Walt did.
                                      First one that came to my mind.
                                      Next would be to run an engine on DLRR only stopping when I wanted and for water.

Comment

I just want to stay in the dream suite.....................For the rest of my life
                                        FIRST DLR TRIP - 1981

FIRST DLP TRIP - March 1997

FIRST WDW TRIP - May/June 2006

FIRST HKDL TRIP - 2016?

FIRST TDLR TRIP - 2017?

FIRST SHDL TRIP - 2019?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X