Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the schedule for "Disney's Electrical Parade"?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What is the schedule for "Disney's Electrical Parade"?

I am looking to go to Disneyland during Holiday season, but i wanted to know if the parade was going to be on schedule at DCA are not because I havnt seen it since 1996 when it was on main street and have to let me cousin and nephew see it I hope it is running. I am looking to go i would say a day or two after thanks giving since i heard it wont be as crowded as the following days
    "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Disneyland proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination in thousands of sparkling lights and electro-synthe-magnetic musical sounds. The Main Street Electrical Parade!"

Re: What is the schedule for "Disney's Electrical Parade"?

I looked online for you, but right now the schedule only goes up to october. I'd say just wait until the November schedule goes up online, because otherwise, noone knows for sure.

Comment

Re: What is the schedule for "Disney's Electrical Parade"?

Thanks. I hope it goes on schedule, it gets dark early by that time
      "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Disneyland proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination in thousands of sparkling lights and electro-synthe-magnetic musical sounds. The Main Street Electrical Parade!"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X