This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie questions...

1. Thinking of going to Disneyland next week (first time in over five years) - partially to see the Nightmare Before Xmas set up at the Haunted Mansion. I've heard that it's the last year for it. Anyway, my question is this - how long do they usually run the set up? Is it just for October, or do they leave it up through Christmas? Next weekend is starting to look very busy...

2. What's the best deal, currently, for a SoCal person to get a one day park hopper ticket? the best I've seen is $71. Any better?

Thanks
    Mark Santora

Re: Newbie questions...

They leave it up till early january

Comment

Don't see why it will be the last year though since it is a huge success. That is probably just a rumor.

Comment

mrsantora: the best deal is to buy a cheap AP. At $71 for a park hopper, versus a $99 AP which you can use on the day you buy it, blockout or not... you have to seriously consider spending the extra $28 to come back

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler
          Don't see why it will be the last year though since it is a huge success. That is probably just a rumor.
          Something about Tim burton getting upset over how Disney is Exploiting his characters, which he still owns as I understand it. Could be wrong, but I don't want to miss it this year regardless...

Thanks for the reply.

Mark Santora

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
            mrsantora: the best deal is to buy a cheap AP. At $71 for a park hopper, versus a $99 AP which you can use on the day you buy it, blockout or not... you have to seriously consider spending the extra $28 to come back
            Problem with the AP is that all the dates I'd be able to come back are usually on the weekends, which are when I'd want to come back. And I'd like to see it at Xmas this year as well with all the decorations, if I can swing it. And the AP doesn't cover that...

Mark Santora

Comment

Originally posted by mrsantora
              Something about Tim burton getting upset over how Disney is Exploiting his characters, which he still owns as I understand it. Could be wrong, but I don't want to miss it this year regardless...

Thanks for the reply.

Mark Santora
              I think he only owns the story and Disney owns the characters but who knows. Have fun riding it.

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
                Be sure to check out the black out days
                :crazylegs

Comment

Still, is $71 the best price out there for a 1 day park hopper?

Thanks
                  Mark Santora

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X