This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Question about the AP payment plan

I did a search, but didn't really see anything that answers my question so here goes.Our AP's expire next month on the 19th. I got the letter for renewal in the mail. We were thinking of renewing our passes using the new payment plan thing. My question is, do I need to renew via mail? Or is this something I can do at the ticket booth? Also, is there some kind of down payment involved? I read the pamphlet that came with my renewal letter and see that there is a $72.00 down payment, but it says something about only for "new" passholders. Can someone please clarify this for me?

Re: Question about the AP payment plan

You can either go to the ticket booths or send it in the mail.

You don't need to pay a down payment if you are renewing.
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

You can either go to the ticket booths or send it in the mail.
      ):lol:

Comment

You can also renew (even onto the payment plan) at disneyland.com/ap, under the renew your pass section. And there is no downpayment when you renew onto the plan, but your monthly payments are slightly higher than if you had made the downpayment. Make sense?

I know, because this is what I did.

Comment

Thanks everyone! Does anyone know how the process works when it goes through the mail? Our passes expire on the 19th next month, would it be enough time if I sent it out this weekend via mail?

Comment

I believe you also get a $20 discount, if I am not mistaken.

Comment

Ok, so I sent in my renewal via mail about three weeks ago. Am I supposed to get something in the mail confirming the receipt of my renewal?

Comment

Originally posted by WICKEDBUSA View Post
                Ok, so I sent in my renewal via mail about three weeks ago. Am I supposed to get something in the mail confirming the receipt of my renewal?
                Yes.

Timekeeper.
                sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
                Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

The $20 discount only applies to the Delux and Premium passes.
                  Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
                  Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X