Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What ride would you want to work at?

For me, the Skyway to Tomorrowland, because I always loved the Alpine Chalet area with the trees. It was quiet and beautiful and had a view of Fantasyland. What ride would you want to be a cast member of and work at (past or current ride)?

Re: What ride would you want to work at?

I think it'd be fun to work at Tower of Terror or Haunted Mansion! If I had to choose one, though, I think I'd pick Haunted Mansion, just cause I'm terrified of the actual TOT ride(I just think it'd be fun to say the spiel and stuff before people go on the ride ).

Comment

Either Indy, Haunted Mansion, Matterhorn, or Tower of Terror. I'd especially like to work at Indy because it's it my favorite ride, or ToT, because I'm an actor, and I think being a bellhop there would be a lot of fun

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Originally posted by RedHandedJill View Post
        I'd especially like to work at Indy because it's it my favorite ride, or ToT, because I'm an actor, and I think being a bellhop there would be a lot of fun
        1. Wow, you and me have a prefrence. I want to work at IJA too!

2. I would love to see another creepy bellhop in TOT. I think you be perfect!

The world is a treasure trove of places.
        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
        Indy Ride Count: 2211
        World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
          1. Wow, you and me have a prefrence. I want to work at IJA too!

2. I would love to see another creepy bellhop in TOT. I think you be perfect!
          You want to work on IJA too? Really? I figure you more as a Matterhorn CM

Some of those CM's on ToT need to get into it a lot more. I'd be so eerie. Oooooooo...

Comment

Honestly, I'd probably take a job at any attraction just for the experience, but I'd be particularly interested in working Indy, Big Thunder, Pirates, or HM. Or TOT, for that matter. Seems like there'd be a lot of possibilities for "playing the part" with those, not to mention the fact that I love those attractions and would be overjoyed to get to know their mechanics, backstage layouts, and so forth better than I know them now.

Comment

love the work on the Monorail
              also
              Jungle Cruise,( i think I could be a good skipper..)
              Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

If I could do it all again, I'd stick around long enough to become a JC skip.
                Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot about Pirates! I'd love to work there too! Actually, when I was younger, we were getting in the boat but I was too scared to go on it, so the CM working said that I could stay with him while my family went on, and I got to push the button to make the boats go!:yea::captain: So actually that would make me a past POTC CM.

Comment

I think I'd pick Haunted Mansion
                    ):lol:

Comment

either:
                      Casey Jr., it would be great just to ride around in the front car all day.
                      or Haunted Mansion unload station. What's not to love. you don't have to smile, no talking, plus you get some great excersise on the moving paths!
                      or... Snow White ride opp. so cool to work at those operating things, always love looking at them and i've always been inspired after a trip to Disney World and riding snow white at 2:00 in the morning and being surprised by the livlyness of the ride opp and his attempts to lure guests into the attraction. plus from the DL version you have a great view of the rest of fantasyland as well.

Comment

I would have to agree with A LOT of you guys and say HM because their uniforms are THE BEST and it's stood the test of time; ToT because once in a "blue moon" there are some AWESOME CMs who make my standing in line a lot more pleasant when they scare the bats out of me; Space Mountain because their jackets are just cool..and being apart of a ride that requires precision timing and enforces the safety of guests..that's my type of thing; and the Davy Crockett Canoes..it'd be fun to have the muscles of a jock and the humor of a Jungle Cruise skipper! =]

Comment

I have been told I need to work Jungle Cruise....but I hear Autopia and Nemo are pretty fun

Comment

Originally posted by RedHandedJill View Post
                            You want to work on IJA too? Really? I figure you more as a Matterhorn CM
                            I've been wanting to work at Indy for the past 4 years.

Matterhorn? Well, I have to work on perfecting a Swiss accent first :lol:.

My second choice is Jungle Cruise and my third is Haunted Mansion.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                            The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                            Indy Ride Count: 2211
                            World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Honestly...I would work at IASW...cause I would enjoy sitting on the towers directing people to go see the "world"

Second I think I would work at storybook cause its nice and slow...yeah it repeative but I like it
                              "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X