This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Christmas

When do they usually set up for Christmas? If we go at Thanksgiving will it be decorated or only after Thanksgiving?

Re: Christmas

Originally posted by twingirlsmom View Post
    When do they usually set up for Christmas? If we go at Thanksgiving will it be decorated or only after Thanksgiving?
    'Tis the season for loved ones to gather and celebrate a tradition of wintry wonderment during Holidays at the Disneyland
    • Take a whirlwind tour of the world's holiday traditions as children celebrate with song on "it's a small world" holiday.
    • Experience "A Christmas Fantasy" Parade, a charming procession of Yuletide vignettes starring beloved Disney Characters.
    • Be dazzled by the fantastical Believe in Holiday Magic Fireworks spectacular, set against the snowy majesty of Sleeping Beauty's Winter Castle.
    • Meet real reindeer and participate in countrified holiday fun at Santa's Reindeer Roundup in Frontierland.
    • Witness the snow-covered Haunted Mansion Holiday, featuring Sandy Claws' coffin sleigh atop the roof — and see what Jack Skellington and pals from "Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas" have done inside!

Dates: November 13, 2009 through January 3, 2010

source: Holidays at the Disneyland Resort
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Comment

Re: Christmas

I love Christmas!!! I work in law enforcement, and took a terrible shift just so I could have Christmas off..and we're going to be there for a week in December...very first week in fact! Can't wait!
      Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X