This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Veterans Day

Hey everyone! I'm spending some quality time with 6 year sister while she is off school in November. She's never been to Disneyland before so I'm looking forward to showing her all Disney has to offer! I already made a reservation at Ariels Grotto, but does anyone have any other ideas so I can make her first trip special. (BTW She Loves the Princesses!)

Also, not to be a bother or anything, but this year Veterans Day lands on Wednesday November 11th. We will be arriving at the Disneyland Hotel on the 12th through the 16th. Any idea on how the crowds will be on those days due to Veterans Day?

Thanks!

Re: Veterans Day

I went one time Veteran's Day weekend, in Nov. of 05. Veteran's Day was on a Thursday that year, so it was a 4 day weekend for many people (including me). I vowed I would never, ever go at that time again because it was wall to wall people and lines were insane.

I haven't been back during that time since so I don't know if its still that way, or if Veteran's Day being in the middle of the week this year will make a difference.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
    Working...
    X