This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Unused P.P. Boardwalk Play Card Points

I did a search but couldn't find anything on this so I'm hoping someone here at MiceChat might know.

My family and I went to DCA over Labor Day weekend and put $5 each on the Play Cards used for playing the boardwalk games on Paradise Pier. We went to Goofy's fishing game first and each won a prize. This used up 250 points. We decided to get lunch and come back later to use the other 250 points on our cards but never made it back. My question is this... I know you can reload the cards on future visits, but do the unused points stay on the card until your return visit or do they expire after a length of time has passed?

Thanks.
    "Anything's possible at Disneyland." - Walt Disney, 1965

Re: Unused P.P. Boardwalk Play Card Points

I believe the points do not expire. Why would they??

Comment

Yeah, they do not expire. The cards are like gift cards, they're also reloadable.

Comment

No, they do not expire and if you just want the $2.50 back just ask one of the CMs and they'll give you a refund.

Comment

Plus if you scan your card at the machine (without any money transaction first), it will give you a full list of your play history on that particular card. I've used the same card since the first week they opened, and it's a little embarrassing to see how much money I've wasted on those darn games. :blush: But, it was all in good fun!

Comment

Thank you for the responses.
            I hadn't thought about it until a Disney photographer took our picture at the D23 Expo, handed me a Photopass card and said that the photos would be available on-line for 30 days. It made me start to wonder about the longevity of the points on the play cards. Good to know they'll be there when I go back to DCA. Whenever that may be. I didn't know about the refund or pulling up a history of your playing. Thanks for that information too.
            "Anything's possible at Disneyland." - Walt Disney, 1965

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X