This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Annual Passholders

This is just a thread to see how many people have which Annual Pass here on MiceChat. It's just pretty much for fun and curiousity, for if you ever wonder how many people there currently are at MiceChat that have no pass, or a premium pass. I have a Deluxe Annual Pass this year.
    Southern California Select
    4.70%
    Southern California
    13.42%
    Deluxe
    26.85%
    Premium
    44.97%
    I don't have one.
    10.07%

Re: Annual Passholders

I don't have one

But... living 1,962 mi away may have something to do with that

Si vous voulez venir danser aussi, le ticket d’entrée n’est jamais gratuit.
    Il faut payer de sa vie.

Comment

I don't have one yet....but my husband and I are getting deluxe passes on October 8th since we are planning a few visits over the next 12 months.

Comment

I have the premiunm because It's worth every penny (for me anyways) and the fact that I don't have any blackout dates makes it even better..fyi...I do go to the parks at least once or twice a week so I am using the most of my pass..I also love that I can get discounts on certain things
        "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

I have a premium AP, and so does my Mom and my Stepdad. It's great to just go whenever and not have to worry about blackout dates. I go at least once a month, but sometimes every other week.

Comment

Originally posted by cositaluvsmickey View Post
            I have the premiunm because It's worth every penny (for me anyways) and the fact that I don't have any blackout dates makes it even better..fyi...I do go to the parks at least once or twice a week so I am using the most of my pass..I also love that I can get discounts on certain things
            Yeah, I wish I had Premium, I go anywhere from 1-3 times a week, and I hate worrying about blockout dates, but I got Deluxe 'cause it was cheaper and it doesn't have too many blockout dates, I just can't go for major holidays like Christmas or New Year's Eve.

Comment

I have a Priemium because considering how much I go, it already pays for itself, and then some. I had it for two years now, after I left being a CM.

Comment

Wish I had one, but I live in Kansas so I don't need one too badly.

sigpic

Comment

I live in SoCal(but I won't tell you where.) I have SoCal AP(but I hope I can upgrade to Deluxe.)
                  sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
                  Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

I have a So Cal this year but have had Deluxe in the past, and am upgrading to Premium when it expires next month. Every year depends on my schedule, and how much I think I'm going to go.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have a select. Works fine for me, because I don't feel like going on weekends/summer/holidays and my school schedule gives me more freetime during the week. I typically go about 2-3 times a month.
                      Last album uploads: pictures from the Alice in Wonderland exhibit, more still to be added
                      2nd Club 33 visit- Febuary '10! Yay for my sister's birthday.
                      Next Disneyland visit: ???
                      My knicks and knacks and fancy dresses:
                      http://questionablekristina.deviantart.com/

Comment

We have kept our premium passes for the last three years, Even with the price increase it is well worth having, I have found that when you have your parking, and entry into the park it makes the Trip 500 Miles from Phoenix well worth it, All you have to worry about is Gas and hotel fees, We try to come out once a month and I gotta tell you I love it.

Comment

Premium passes for me, my daughter, and my husband. It's just easier not to have to worry about blockout dates.
                          Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

I have PAP currently, but I'm probably going back down to Deluxe next year. Possibly SoCal (this is if I don't become a CM).

Comment

I'm a spoiled rotten local PAP.

Comment

I don't have one
                                "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." -Winnie the Pooh

Comment

I have a Socal Select w/ the parking addition b/c the only day I can go is pretty much Thursday so it works out great. I also have no interest in going on weekends, holidays or summer. It's a great value!
                                  My Disneyland After Dark Flickr set!
                                  My Disneyland Flickr set!
                                  My Walt Disney World Flickr set!

Comment

Been a Premium AP since 2005 . Free parking at the structre, no block-out dates, and the only type to get store discounts!

And suprisingly it's the only AP that can get discounts at the World of Disney Store in DtD.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                                    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                                    Indy Ride Count: 2211
                                    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

I have a premium and love not having to worry about block-out dates. I visit once a week!!
                                      Leslie

Comment

I currently have the SoCal Select AP which is great for the value, despite the blockout dates. My very first AP was a Premium back in the pre-DLR days and then I moved down to Deluxe.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X