Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Is disneyland crowded on Novemver 15th?

my twin sister and I are going on our 17th birthday which is november 15th will it be crowded also can any one suggest some tip hints and tricks to make it an extra special day
    No Shirt
    No Shoes
    No Dice
    Learn it, Know it, Live it!
    sigpic

Re: Is disneyland crowded on Novemver 15th?

Originally posted by Blondemafia View Post
    my twin sister and I are going on our 17th birthday which is november 15th will it be crowded also can any one suggest some tip hints and tricks to make it an extra special day

Hey............my B-day is Novermber 15th too
    "Raiders Suck"
    -Walt Disney

Comment

Re: Is disneyland crowded on Novemver 15th?

Be prepared for large crowds, as it is the fisrt Sunday of the Christmas Season, and for most Socal AP holders the best chance to see the new stuff prior to the Thanksgiving week blockouts.

So hints.

First off, pre-register for your Birthday at Disneyland.com

Second, make sure you have the proper Government issued ID's ready for 11/15. (If you have a California Drivers License/ID or Passport,you are good to go, otherwise, make sure the Birth Certificate is an OFFICIAL version (Original or government issued copy).

Then get to the park PRIOR to park opening, the park is usually at its slowest for the first 2 or 3 hours after opening, great time to hit the major rides.

Learn how to use Fastpass, check out the Joy of Fastpass hints I wrote here at MiceChat.

Make sure and get a BD badge. If they don't give you one at the Ticket Booths, then stop by the wait board at the end of Main Street and pick on up. CM's will sometimes give you a Happy Birthday, and make the day a little bit more special.

And of course, stop by the Noon Meet at the Hub, and say hello to fellow MiceChatters.
      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X