Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What attraction from another Disney park do you want to see duplicated at DL/DCA?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What attraction from another Disney park do you want to see duplicated at DL/DCA?

Would anyone be seriously upset if Innoventions disappeared tomorrow and was replaced by Mission Space? It would be great down payment on making Tomorrowland vital again, clone or not.

Comment

Re: What attraction from another Disney park do you want to see duplicated at DL/DCA?

Originally posted by skimouse View Post
      Would anyone be seriously upset if Innoventions disappeared tomorrow and was replaced by Mission Space? It would be great down payment on making Tomorrowland vital again, clone or not.
      High five, new member. I'd welcome that.

Comment

Hmmmm, mine would be:
        The Timekeeper(Late of MK, TDL and DLP) in DCA( in HPB)
        Cinderella Castle Mystery Tour(Late of TDL) in DCA(in HPB, but renamed.)
        Horizons(Late of Epcot) in DL(in TL)
        sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
        Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
          Expedition Everest at DCA.

Although keeping with the rigid California theme it will be renamed Expedition Mount Baldy.
          well mount baldy isnt really known lol
          i would say Expedition Big Bear or Expedition Mt. High lol
          First Trip To WDW 8/16/09-8/27/09 was the best!!

Comment

a water park end of story lol ;D

i would say test track but we r gonna have cars the ride
            PHILLARMAGIC

Comment

Shasta Lassen Whitney

Comment

also illuminations but we r gettin world of color

Comment

It would have to be " Poohs Hunny hunt", if ever a ride needs to be cloned and added to just one more park, it's this one. Brillant, funny, joyous are just a couple of words to sum that ride up.

Comment

One thing that would greatly improve the guest experience at DL would be to relocate Fantasmic to a dedicated ampitheatre like the one in WDW. The show itself would be better (much better seating, and seats could even be shaded), and you wouldn't have such a ridiculous traffic block in one of the best parts of the park. And it would remove an eyesore from Tom Sawyer Island too...

It seems like this could fit in the current location of the Fantasy Fair + Big Thunder Ranch, which would also allow a tie-in to the ROA so that Columbia could still be used for the show.

Comment

Originally posted by skimouse View Post
                      One thing that would greatly improve the guest experience at DL would be to relocate Fantasmic to a dedicated ampitheatre like the one in WDW. The show itself would be better (much better seating, and seats could even be shaded), and you wouldn't have such a ridiculous traffic block in one of the best parts of the park. And it would remove an eyesore from Tom Sawyer Island too...

I happen to strongly disagree with you on that. The ampitheater at WDW is part of the reason it's not as good.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Spaceship earth and Carousel of progress in TM.

Monsters inc. Laugh factory would do wonders for a rather boring DCA.

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                          I happen to strongly disagree with you on that. The ampitheater at WDW is part of the reason it's not as good.
                          Wow. I just don't see that at all. The current "seating" for DL's Fantasmic is wretched...and horrible for kids especially.

I would definitely agree if what you mean is that the dedicated ampitheatre should have real seats with arms, like a ballpark (instead of the concrete benches in WDW), but I don't understand how you could make the show worse by providing guests with comfort and a clear view, and by presenting the show in a theatre custom-designed for that show, rather than the current shoehorned and retrofitted arrangement.

And there are still the benefits of clearing the mass blockage between Pirates, HM, and Splash for a couple of hours every show night.

Comment

The majority of Disney theme park guests do not travel to other parks, so cloning is really a non-issue. Yes, on this forum, there will be more who have gone to other parks, but it is still a minority. I'd love to see a version of the Great Movie Ride at DCA. There are probably some others, but that's the first one that came to mind.
                            sigpic

Comment

And it's a bit unfair to compare Adventure through Inner Space with The Haunted Mansion.
                              Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by OC2Epcot View Post
                                The majority of Disney theme park guests do not travel to other parks, so cloning is really a non-issue. Yes, on this forum, there will be more who have gone to other parks, but it is still a minority. I'd love to see a version of the Great Movie Ride at DCA. There are probably some others, but that's the first one that came to mind.
                                Me too

Comment

Figment of your Imagination ride at Epcot...

Actually, the attractions I was most impressed with at DW was Philharmgic (finally a 3D movie that delights rather than scare the little ones). Nemo show at AK (very cool). Everest and Test Track were a blast too. I guess this last one may be considered blaspheme on this website but The Amazing Spiderman ride at Universal is probably the coolest ride I've ever been on.

Comment

Alien Encounter can take over the magic eye theater.

The queue can be outside in front. The orange strip can be the first pre-show. The green spot can be the 2nd pre-show. Pink and Purple circles will be the two main showrooms. Brown strip is the entrance/exit corridor.

Comment

Alien Encounter: would work in the Magic Eye Theater. Just change the show system by adding the sensory seats and make it 3D

Mysterious Island with Journey to the Center of the Earth in the back east corner where Autopia is at. Build on top of the Submarine building

Rock N Roller Coaster near Monsters Inc... but mix it with current RNRC and Everest... Dark launching looping coaster that goes forward and backwards with multiple soundtracks

Country Bear Restaurant where taste pilots is at.

Mystic Manor with Hotel del Coronado theme
                                      Hotel del Coronado - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Do you mean Hungry Bear or is this a new retro concept?

Comment

I want the SEA! More specifically, I want Tokyo Disney SEA to replace ALL of DCA!
                                          Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                                          An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                                          Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                                          Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X