Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Ghost Galaxy! Anyone Excited?

I really want to know what it'll be like. Fortunately I'm going this October, Hooray! I'm giddy with anticipation! Is anyone else?

Re: Ghost Galaxy! Anyone Excited?

Call me cautiously optimistic.

Comment

I am. The reaction in Hong Kong last year was very positive and will likely be the same here. A really nice diversion for the short Halloween season.

Can't wait to see it for myself.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
      Save

Comment

So is it basically alien themed? Like an invasion or something?

Comment

Trust me, if it's anything like the one in Hong Kong, you guys have something great to look forward to.

One thing, though: make sure that the first time you ride it is during the day. Your eyes won't have had as much time to adjust to the darkness, meaning the effects will look better.

Comment

*raises hand*

Can't wait!!
            My Disneyland After Dark Flickr set!
            My Disneyland Flickr set!
            My Walt Disney World Flickr set!

Comment

I am very excited. I hardly ride Space Mountain as it makes me naseous. But I am definitely riding this. In fact, I'm making an overnight trip down there from the Bay Area just to see some of the Halloweentime stuff.

Comment

I'm looking forward to it as well. I imagine that FP's will be distributed at an even faster rate than they are normally.

Comment

yes!
                  Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
                  http://www.ericedunn.com/

Comment

I am. I'll be pleased to try it for myself because I already know people will love it or hate it in here without ever even riding it.

Comment

Oh I cant wait. My sister and me are making a specific trip this Friday to be among the first people to try it out. Im also excited to check out the new fireworks and to ride HMH and see what this years Gingerbread house looks like.
                      My Flickr Photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/r_zavala/

Comment

It will be the first ride I will get on when I go next week, the FIRST.

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

When does it start? I know Halloweentime doesn't officially start until the 26th right?
                          My Disneyland After Dark Flickr set!
                          My Disneyland Flickr set!
                          My Walt Disney World Flickr set!

Comment

I am very excited. I can't wait to see what it's like.

Comment

I'm looking forward to it. Always nice to have something new to experience.

Of course, what I'm most looking forward to is complaining about it for months and months

"grumble grumble ghosts don't belong in Tomorrowland grumble grumble"
                              My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

Originally posted by Mel- View Post
                                When does it start? I know Halloweentime doesn't officially start until the 26th right?
                                Halloweentime starts on Friday the 25th.
                                My Flickr Photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/r_zavala/

Comment

I can't wait. I hated Rockin' Space Mountain, but it sounds like this will be much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Garfieldo View Post
                                    Trust me, if it's anything like the one in Hong Kong, you guys have something great to look forward to.

One thing, though: make sure that the first time you ride it is during the day. Your eyes won't have had as much time to adjust to the darkness, meaning the effects will look better.
                                    That's going to be tough. According to Scientific American, it takes about 20 minutes for your eyes to adjust from the brightest to the darkest conditions. I'm guessing the lines are going to be pretty long for Ghost Galaxy. Might be tough to get through the inside queue and onto the ride within 20 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by NDNation View Post
                                      That's going to be tough. According to Scientific American, it takes about 20 minutes for your eyes to adjust from the brightest to the darkest conditions. I'm guessing the lines are going to be pretty long for Ghost Galaxy. Might be tough to get through the inside queue and onto the ride within 20 minutes.
                                      True, the lines are considerably longer in DLR than in HKDL. Hmm ... I guess just try to get a fast pass as early as possible, then.

Comment

I can't wait...hopefully with postive comments we can have SM:GG next year too.
                                        "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X