This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Funny things to to ask cast members about

what are some funny things to ask the cast mebers or does any one have any weird stories from disney land, also any secret or cool stuff to do at disneyland.

and how do you ride with the captian on the mark twain my twin sister and I are going to DLand for our 17th birthday November 15th anything special we can do or ask for I want to surprise my sis with some stuff weve nver done there before and stuff she wouldnt expect that wouldnt really cost extra
    No Shirt
    No Shoes
    No Dice
    Learn it, Know it, Live it!
    sigpic

Re: Funny things to to ask cast members about

To ride in the wheelhouse on the Twain you just need to ask a CM on the dock. However, it is always at the Captain's discretion to allow riders up there or not. Recently word is that they have stopped letting people up there. I don't know if this was temporary or if its going to be permanent. But if they say no, respect that and know that its for a reason.

You can also ride on the tinder car on the railroad sometimes. (I forget which train its on... some Disney geek I am! ) But again, its at the engineers discretion. Usually the train has to have been running for at least an hour before they will consider it. At least thats what one of the conductors told me one time when I asked.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post

You can also ride on the tinder car on the railroad sometimes. (I forget which train its on... some Disney geek I am! ) But again, its at the engineers discretion. Usually the train has to have been running for at least an hour before they will consider it. At least thats what one of the conductors told me one time when I asked.
      They also don't want passengers on the tender on a run where they'll be taking on water at Frontierland. The cold water hitting the boiler can kick up a lot of steam engulfing and spattering the guest.
      First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
      First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
      BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

Comment

I once got asked to hold a stuff chicken and take a pic...

Ask cms for front rows they are accomidating

Ooooh.. go into fantasyland and ask for Grandma Pat.... amazing magic maker!
        Last edited by karebear286; 09-19-2009, 08:12 PM. Reason: repeat of other
        "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." :ghug:

The Beatles

Comment

Well, make sure you get your birthday buttons at the front gate then you'll get a free dessert at any of the sit down resteraunts (Blue Bayou, character dining etc) If you go to the Tortilla factory in DCA and tell them it's your birthday they'll give you a bag of Tortillas. As for the tender rides it depends on the engineer and whether they're taking on water. You can also ride in the Lilly Belle if they have an extra conducter to sit in it with you (make sure to use the sad eyes to plead for it) If you ask them first thing in the morning they'll usually give you a time during the day to come back that they'll have the staffing so that you can ride it.
          sigpic
          I raise my Kitties right.... they only watch the finest shows.

Comment

I've asked a CM to hold a stuffed chicken for a pic before!
            Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
            it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Wow, what a coincidence! I've asked a chicken to hold a stuffed CM for a picture, before! :lol: :mob:
              Dead Mice Tell No Tails!

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy View Post
                I've asked a CM to hold a stuffed chicken for a pic before!
                I know that chicken. It was at my house before it went to yours.

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Why?
                  "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." :ghug:

The Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by karebear286 View Post
                    Ooooh.. go into fantasyland and ask for Grandma Pat.... amazing magic maker!
                    I second this. Pat is one of the most amazing CMs in all of Disneyland.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by karebear286 View Post
                      Why?
                      Do a Google search for "Mac the Chicken."

Comment

Thanks for the memories Pengie!
                        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X