This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Going to disneyland tomorrow

well tomorrow i'm going to disneyland . it gonna be lots of fun cause i might try to conquer my fear of riding tower of terror alone

Re: Going to disneyland tomorrow

Originally posted by beckyt View Post
    well tomorrow i'm going to disneyland . it gonna be lots of fun cause i might try to conquer my fear of riding tower of terror alone

Go for it! I finally conquered my fear of riding ToT alone and it was worth it. I ride it all the time now. Have a GREAT time!
    Originally posted by migo
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

I think that riding ToT alone might make it kinda creepy, especially if you've always gone with friends. You have been on ToT right?

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

yes once in 2005 . i rode it with my brother last time but been scared to ride it since then .

Comment

i haven't even been on the california screaming roller coaster yet

Comment

I don't have a problem with ToT or Screamin', it's Mulholland Madness that freaks me out - especially sitting in the front seat. In the front seat it always looks and feels like that little car is going to come off the track on those tight turns and you are going to fall to your death. I don't know why I keep getting on that thing.

Comment

anything else i should ride tomorrow beside my favorite indiana jones , toy story and buzz ?

Comment

Indy is my fav. too! You should try and ride as many as you can. Pretty much all of the rides are a must.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

should i try to meet the fairies from tinkerbell tomorrow ?

Comment

Haunted mansion and space are closed for the overlay so don't plan on going on those two
                    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Originally posted by beckyt View Post
                      should i try to meet the fairies from tinkerbell tomorrow ?
                      You should because it won't be crowded so you won't have to wait in a long line
                      So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X