This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Halloween vs. Christmas

When is a better time to be in the parks Halloween or Christmas? We just started to plan our 2010 trip so we are looking at the third week in October or the first week of December.
    Halloween
    17.24%
    Christmas
    82.76%

The poll is expired.

Re: Halloween vs. Christmas

Ive been at the park around both time of year. Weve usually done a trip in October and have been to the park on Christmas and surrounding.

For me, it would definetly be Christmas, very special, though very crowded on Christmas day and the day after.

Actually outside of some decor for Halloween like the California sign being Corn Candy and maybe a mickey pumpkin here or there, its not that much.

They combine the Haunted Mansion with a combination of Christmas and Halloween and that remains the same from October through at least early January.

Comment

Originally posted by passholder View Post
      For me, it would definetly be Christmas, very special, though very crowded on Christmas day and the day after.
      Hmm I went on Christmas day last year and it wasn't crowded at all. Then again, it was raining so perhaps the weather had something to do with it.

Anyways, Christmas time at Disneyland is definitely the best.

Comment

Halloween is great and all, but christmas is way better. Disney at christmas time makes me feel so happy about christmas.
        ):lol::blush::bow::yea::sleep::thumbup::captain::clap::geek::im theone::meet::ap::squeeze::smart::angel:dMom

Oh how I love smiles!

Comment

Being obsessed with frivolity and everything gawdy and celebratory, I would have to go with Christmas. Although I looove Halloween time with costumes and candy, the overall 'vibe' of Christmas time trumps it by far! Millions of little glittery lights, snow, the smells of sweet baked goods, familiar songs, and an almost unheard of sense of goodwill to one another....*sigh* I love it!

We are going the week before Thanksgiving. I think that weekend will be the opening of the holiday parade. I'm crossing my fingers for some snow!
          For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
          http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

Comment

Christmas. It's my favorite time of year at the park. It's just so sparkley, pretty, festive and wonderful.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Christmas, it's da BESTEST!:lol:
              Disneyland: the best place to go to if you have the brain to do so.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X