This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Cast members playing multiple characters

Try to find as many cast members playing multiple characters as you can!
    I'm a gymnast...
    I do my own stunts

Re: Cast members playing multiple characters

no

Comment

^ LOL

I once saw the person who plays Peter in the parade, play the Mad Hatter.
      HIYA!

Comment

Ummm... Doesn't this ruin the magic just a teeny tiny bit? I know in SkeletonStocking's character thread, one of the rules of posting is to not point out CMs who are friends with multiple characters. Maybe this should apply in other threads...

Plus, I have no pics to contribute!

Comment

Originally posted by Row2k View Post
          Ummm... Doesn't this ruin the magic just a teeny tiny bit? I know in SkeletonStocking's character thread, one of the rules of posting is to not point out CMs who are friends with multiple characters. Maybe this should apply in other threads...

i guess so. sorry
          I'm a gymnast...
          I do my own stunts

Comment

Early in the morning one visit, I saw the face character of Peter Pan walking from Tomorrowland to Main Street to head backstage. He was dressed normally, but he didn't want to be noticed. He had a zip-up hoodie and had his ipod headphones on with a backpack. It was pretty funny..I was the only one in my group who recognized him.

Comment

Originally posted by Row2k View Post

What ruins the magic for you may enhance the magic for me

I would love to see this. If you prefer not to, you are not forced to read this thread...

Making rules to suit your personal beliefs does not make MiceChat a welcome place for all Disney discussion, IMO
              WELCOME ABOARD
              THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

If people aren't allowed to post the names or pictures of CMs in regular roles, this really shouldn't be something that's allowed either. Besides, who's to say that those Cast Members who end up getting pointed out in this thread wouldn't feel a bit self concious because of it? I vote no on this game.

Comment

I'm know one CM who plays one character at Disneyland, and a whole different character at Knotts! Does that count?
                  First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
                  First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
                  BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric5675 View Post

I would love to see this. If you prefer not to, you are not forced to read this thread...

Making rules to suit your personal beliefs does not make MiceChat a welcome place for all Disney discussion, IMO
                    This is true. I'm actually kind of curious to see some pictures myself! I just thought that there was some general rule in the threads similar to the "do not name the CMs" one. But it seems I have been proven wrong

Comment

I think this post is harmless. I'm ready for some pics too!
                      ~*A dream is a wish your heart makes*~

Comment

Just letting you guys know, there are some face character actors that do read these boards and they probably wouldn't appreciate having their roles revealed.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric5675 View Post

Chillax broski

Originally posted by MonkeyDishwasher View Post
                          If people aren't allowed to post the names or pictures of CMs in regular roles, this really shouldn't be something that's allowed either. Besides, who's to say that those Cast Members who end up getting pointed out in this thread wouldn't feel a bit self concious because of it? I vote no on this game.
                          Ditto
                          Not anxious to die Sir, just anxious to matter.
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/jediz28

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
                            Just letting you guys know, there are some face character actors that do read these boards and they probably wouldn't appreciate having their roles revealed.
                            And by this she means almost everyone in entertainment reads this. In the past there have been threads pointing this out, and the characters it's about have felt VERY bad over this. Seriously guys. Why does this keep happening?

DO
                            NOT
                            DO
                            IT

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Moderator Note:

Folks, while we understand the interest in a thread of this premise, our overriding concern is that the safety, the privacy, the job security, and yes, the Magic created by the wonderful CMs who bring the characters to life is never compromised by something that was posted on MiceChat.

Thank you all for your understanding. Thread closed.
                              "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
                              raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

� Ernest Thompson Seton

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X