This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] filling in the paradise pier lake

does anyone have an idea when the paradise pier lake will be filed in i was hoping it would be filled in by the time my family leaves in late october

Re: filling in the paradise pier lake

I believe I heard something about them at least temporarily filling it sometime in october, to see how the equipment under the water will fare during the santa ana winds.
    Last album uploads: pictures from the Alice in Wonderland exhibit, more still to be added
    2nd Club 33 visit- Febuary '10! Yay for my sister's birthday.
    Next Disneyland visit: ???
    My knicks and knacks and fancy dresses:
    http://questionablekristina.deviantart.com/

Comment

oh ok because i had a friend who went around may and the lake was empty.. i like the sun wheel or mickeys fun wheel and it seems kinda lame if there is no water

Comment

It was originally scheduled to be filled up back in Early September during the Labor Day Weekend. But as Questionablekri mentioned, they want to see how the equipment and such can handle being in the Santa Ana Winds.

It's going to fill up in October and after the Santa Ana experiment is over, they'll start testing the equipment and programming.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
        Indy Ride Count: 2211
        World of Color Count: 74

Comment

do you think it will be filled in before october 20th?

Comment

Originally posted by mickeymouse2841 View Post
            do you think it will be filled in before october 20th?
            Nobody really know it could have been done by now, but they wanted to have the wave machine back on so they had to secure the cables to the floor even more. Don't worry, I'm sure it will be filled by mid October, but you really NEVER know. besides, it really is a fantastic thing being able to see the construction right before your eyes. Thats an experience you can't have any other time than right now.

Comment

I'm still hoping for a full Paradise Bay when we go the first week of December. And I still think it would be cool to see a time lapse video of it being filled....call me crazy?!
              Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X