Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is Your Favorite Character to Meet In The Parks?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Who Is Your Favorite Character to Meet In The Parks?

We all have our favorite movie characters... but does that change when asked about what character we like to meet at the park? Do you like the Mad Hatter's humor, the princesses' kindness, or the fairies... err... small-ness? Post who you like to meet most at the parks and why!

^Art by me!
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 8.19.15}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 22

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Character to Meet In The Parks?

Tigger. Because he's my favorite character.

Comment

Clarabelle Cow who I think is 'udderly' cute..
      First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
      First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
      BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

Comment

Interesting. I expected more face characters to be chosen because of their ability to interact more with guests.

^Art by me!
        Check out my
        Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 8.19.15}
        You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
        Visit my

Comment

Hmmmm... tough question....

Jack Skellington and Sally were a lot of fun when I met them last year. Jack is just so over the top because he's interested in everything around him. And he sounds like him in my opinion.

And although I've only gone to Pixie Hollow once, I really enjoyed that experience too. The fairies are just so nice and it's nice talking to them.

I'm more into face characters because they can actually talk and I'm more of a social kind of guy.

Comment

Mad Hatter (: because he's really funny and its always a good time when he's around haha

Comment

I LOVE Tigger, and of course Don Karnage (who is rarely seen), but I gotta give top prize to Cruella de Vil. She is absolutely hilarious, and full of attitude! I especially love watching her interact with the kids, and seeing their reactions toward her. I never fail to get a kick out of her.
              Last edited by Don Karnage; 09-20-2009, 06:02 PM. Reason: Spelling error.

Comment

Cruella De Vil. She's absolutely hilarious.

Comment

Cruella is pretty funny :P Once I saw her making someone be her personal servant... so funny to see play out.

^Art by me!
                  Check out my
                  Visit my

Comment

Capt. Jack. I always used to look for him when I would go. After the good Captain...it would be Stitch.
                    Originally posted by migo
                    I poop with joy!
                    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Mad Hatter!
                      *cough*especially Squishy*cough*

Comment

Originally posted by ttrocc7007 View Post
                        Clarabelle Cow who I think is 'udderly' cute..
                        Hahahaha! You're punny!

Ahhhh! So many! Peter Pan is always great. When I went in late August, my friend was celebrating her 17th and Peter said to her "Now why in the world would you want to get closer to being a grown-up? You should turn your button upside down so you get all the happy birthday's n' presents n' stuff, but you don't have to get any older."

Love him!

Comment

Minnie, always! my trip isn't complete with out her.
                          ~*A dream is a wish your heart makes*~

Comment

Mickey Mouse!!!

Comment

Mickey Mouse and Minnie!

But I would LOVE to meet Peter Pan and the Mad Hatter! I haven't meet them yet.

Comment

Mad Hatter And Alice. I just love their interaction between them and the rest of the guests.

Comment

Mickey or Alice and Mad Hatter.
                                  sigpic
                                  Home away from Home.

Comment

Originally posted by KEBSD View Post
                                    Interesting. I expected more face characters to be chosen because of their ability to interact more with guests.
                                    Whoa, Key! Fancy meeting you here! Small internet, huh?

Anyway, face characters are great, but sometimes the furries channel the character so darn well that you forget they're not talking.

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                                    Tigger. Because he's my favorite character.
                                    Tigger's a lot of fun. The made his way to top of my Favorite Furries list when he acted like he didn't know what to do with my autograph book. Him wearing the book on his head has to be my favorite memory of any furry.

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                                    Mad Hatter And Alice. I just love their interaction between them and the rest of the guests.
                                    You just gotta love those two. I especially like the occasional banter between them.

Comment

I've got a big place in my heart for Alice and the rest of the Wonderland crew, but there is one tradition from my three WDW visits that I'll be carrying over to my very first trip to Disneyland, and that's getting a picture with Tigger.
                                      Stuck in Western NY, and feeling so far away from the Magic.

Comment

Donald, just for the thrill of the hunt. It's ridiculous how excited my little clan was to finally see him in the park and get pics with him, we were giddy all day long afterward!!

I agree that the furry characters can be just as fun to interact with as the face characters. For one thing they have to work harder to express themselves and I have found they do an incredible job.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X