X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Indy Questions

Hey guys,
    So I went to Disneyland today... and while I was on Indy, I think I might have noticed a large hidden mickey behind the large face sculpture kind of inside the mouth behind the teeth... Im not sure if im making sense so just lemme kno and i will try to describe it better..... But has anyone else seen this?

Also, when you go into that large room and see the front of that face, didn't there use to be fire within the one eye of it?? Or was i seeing things because its not there anymore...

P.S. While typing this I completely forgot to meet up with everyone at the hub at noon today!!! Sorry Dustysage...... I will be there very soon I promise!

Re: Indy Questions

One more thing... it was laying on the ground as if it were the faces tongue... with a red lava circle as the head, and two smaller yellow lava circles as the ears behind it....

Comment

Originally posted by timberfan21 View Post
      Also, when you go into that large room and see the front of that face, didn't there use to be fire within the one eye of it?? Or was i seeing things because its not there anymore...
      I remember hearing from someone much more knowledgeable than me on here that the fire effect hasn't worked in a long time.
      *I am an employee of The Walt Disney Company*
      *All words above are my own and do not represent TWDC, nor do I speak on their behalf*
      *All words above conform to the Social Media policy distributed to employees; no confidential information is divulged*

Comment

Originally posted by oo_nrb View Post
        I remember hearing from someone much more knowledgeable than me on here that the fire effect hasn't worked in a long time.
        ok good... i thought i was going crazy haha

Comment

Originally posted by timberfan21 View Post
          ok good... i thought i was going crazy haha
          It's off and on. Reset issues have been causing it to not operate from my knowledge. Sometimes it simply won't restart after a 101.

Not sure about the hidden Mickey thing. I know what you're talking about and where it is, but I'll have to look a bit closer. I'd assume you saw it while going across the bridge, sitting on the left side of the transport, correct?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X