This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] tower of terror halloween

do they actually put up decorations for the tower of terror for halloween or do they just promote it without putting any decorations on.

Re: tower of terror halloween

I think they just promote it. Other years they never did any decorations. However, it may be completely different this year.

Comment

Last year they added a bit of decorations.

The main thing they do is add fog outside and sound effects of crashing elevators from what I recall..
      Your false dichotomy bores me.

Comment

I think they do a little bit, but I really can't tell much because it is always kind of creepy-looking.

Comment

Sometimes they add just little, tiny decorations. Not anything major
          sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
          Disney is my life <3
          Thank Walt for all he did! <3
          Future Imagineer <3
          Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

A few years ago they did add a variety of decorations. Bats along the archway entrance, and Halloween decorations in the lobby, as if the Hollywood Tower Hotel was celebrating Halloween. They have not done it for a few years though I believe.
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

to bad that could be cool if they put up decorations

Comment

I'm hoping this year they add alot since they need to make Halloween just as good as Christmas time and this is one of the ways you do that.
                Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

i agree because you could do alot especially with the tower of terror. one of my favorite times of fall and halloween is the haunted mansion decorations nightmare before christmas

Comment

they had this back in 2006:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvdD0FpTvg0]YouTube - Tower of Terror ghosts for HalloweenTime at DCA.[/ame]
                    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

They add decorations every year to the lobby and around the inside of the Tower of Terror.

Comment

oh ok cool ive seen christmas decorations but never halloween. im interested to see the halloween decorations

Comment

WHen I worked ToT(the gift shop) a few weeks ago it was filled with Halloween Deco. Idk about the ride. Though.

Comment

How come they did the lighting effects past years but not the recent ones? Don't recall them the last couple years...

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImagineer183 View Post
                              WHen I worked ToT(the gift shop) a few weeks ago it was filled with Halloween Deco. Idk about the ride. Though.
                              do you know if they have the i rode the tower of terror t-shirts ive wanted one for awhile

Comment

Originally posted by mickeymouse2841 View Post
                                do you know if they have the i rode the tower of terror t-shirts ive wanted one for awhile
                                Hahah yea we have a million of those shirts! We also have Hollywood Tower Hotel Merch(Different from ToT merch)

Comment

Originally posted by xxmat2 View Post
                                  How come they did the lighting effects past years but not the recent ones? Don't recall them the last couple years...
                                  Budget cuts

Comment

I really miss the ToT ghosts. They were very creepy but oh so cool.
                                    "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

Originally posted by JeffYardDog View Post
                                      Budget cuts
                                      I could see them cutting the ghost actors but the lights? I guess I underestimate electric bills but does it really cost all that much to do cool effects with the lights?

Comment

Last year they basically did not do anything with Tower for Halloween. Even my favorite bat archway at the entrance to the area was missing. I thought the occasional lightning flashes and thunder they did the year before was cool, even though they got rid of the storytelling that year. I bet this year again they won't do anything there. Seems like the budget for HalloweenTime was focused on Disneyland this year. I bet even the Trick or Treat party is the exact same as the past 2 years..

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X