• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BiggestDisneyFan
    replied
    Re: Dland Private Party

Originally posted by Disneyfanaddict View Post
    You and me both!! And of course I'll invite all of my micechat friends!!
    Can I be your MiceChat friend?

Leave a comment:

• CastMember 02
    replied

1.5 Million I have heard is the magic number

Leave a comment:

• EpTxGuy
    replied

Four summers ago, The Pampered Chef had a vacation you could earn at WDW. They had a private party at MGM/Disney Studios one evening, and it was fantastic! All the food carts were there and everything was free, all rides were practically a walk-on, and they even incorporated the CEO of Pampered Chef into Fantasmic! I was impressed when they projected "The Pampered Chef" logo onto the side of theTower of Terror.

It was all done up Disney Style, very first class. If you ever get a chance to go to one of these private events, I say go. You will never forget it.

Leave a comment:

• Deanna
    replied

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
    This goes back to discussions in the Yesterland forum, but back in the day the park routinely opened up in the off-season for weekend "private party nights" - "Bank Of America Night", for example - every weekend of the off season, Friday, Saturday and sometimes Sunday nights.
    We went every year in Nov, for Mattel nights! It was always right at my birthday... I wish they'd bring that back.

Leave a comment:

• jasonryan106
    replied

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
    This goes back to discussions in the Yesterland forum, but back in the day the park routinely opened up in the off-season for weekend "private party nights" - "Bank Of America Night", for example - every weekend of the off season, Friday, Saturday and sometimes Sunday nights. The park would close to the public at 6PM or 7PM and reopen at usually 8PM for the private event...which usually numbered about 10,000 attendees...easy money for those of us who worked those during the school year.
    I remember those too, but as a guest. we always went to the Interstate Batteries party, usually in October.

Leave a comment:

• Radiobarry
    replied

This goes back to discussions in the Yesterland forum, but back in the day the park routinely opened up in the off-season for weekend "private party nights" - "Bank Of America Night", for example - every weekend of the off season, Friday, Saturday and sometimes Sunday nights. The park would close to the public at 6PM or 7PM and reopen at usually 8PM for the private event...which usually numbered about 10,000 attendees...easy money for those of us who worked those during the school year.

Leave a comment:

• Wally
    replied

American Society of Industrial Security. It's an organization for security professionals.

Leave a comment:

• d.N.d.
    replied

Didnt eric cartman buy disneyland once as his dream or something?

Whats ASIS

Leave a comment:

• TinkDisney
    replied

That would be crazy! I want to rent out the park some day to when I'm rich!!

Leave a comment:

• Disneyfanaddict
    replied

Originally posted by ryanvalle View Post
    It's the first thing I'll do when i win the lottery
    You and me both!! And of course I'll invite all of my micechat friends!!

Leave a comment:

• ryanvalle
    replied

It's the first thing I'll do when i win the lottery

Leave a comment:

• WeWantsTheRedhead
    replied

Originally posted by Mac Daddy View Post
    I wonder how much cash you have to shell out to get the park to close early and stay open just for your organization.

I was wondering the same thing. I'm gonna be rich someday and wanting to rent out the park, so I need to know this kind of information.

Leave a comment:

• Mac Daddy
    replied

I wonder how much cash you have to shell out to get the park to close early and stay open just for your organization.

Leave a comment:

• tinkerbellinaz
    replied

It is for the ASIS convention.

Leave a comment:

• someimaginationhuh
    started a topic [Question] Dland Private Party

Dland Private Party

I was in the park today and it closed early today for a private event (6 pm). There were also temp fences around the three F! light towers related to the event. I asked at the park but no one seemed to know and i was wondering if anyone had any idea who rented the park out. THANKS

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X