This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Capt. Hook's short trip report Sept. 20th

This report brough to you by 2 new music viedos.

This is not a long report cause I got to the park around 4:30 and just got Fairies and Princess plus 2 videos.

I had to work in the moring time so I couldn't get to the park real early so when I got off work around 2pm and got hometo eat and change I got to the park at 4:30. I had call Dan to meet me at Pixie Hollow before they close for the night when I got to Pixie Hollow I just saw Dan going up to the handycap exit to Pixie Hollow and I call his name he turn around and said that Fawn was in there. Cause the last time I saw Fawn I told her I was going to be there on the 20th but send I had to work early I fell that I was letting her down. Cause my second Fawn and myself had a good friendship going on and well every time I don't get to go to DL on Sundays Dan has always told me that Fawn has ask about me. She really make my day when I hear that she askes about me every time. So when we got there we had about 5 mins. left tell Pixie Hollow close. The line wasn't to bad about 15 min wait. When we got up there I saw that it wasn't my second favorite Fawn but my third favorite Fawn so I wasn't to upset when I saw my third Fawn who I just gave a new presonal nickname of giggles cause of how she laughs. So after Dan was done with his photo shot with Fawn it was my turn. She ask me to come to the mushroom to do a photo shot with her.

After the photo I ask her for another one with us huging each other she said of chorse we can.

After the hug from her we when on to Tink. Dan did a flying pose with her where when she ask me what pose I like to do I said and angery pose going back to back with me having Tink's wings on my back some what.

So after we leave it was time for PFF cause when we where in line at Pixie Hollow Dan show me some photos he took early in the day when I saw the pic of Belle I had a little fit cause he got the Belle I've been wanting to see again sends I saw her in July where I bow to her and she did a crusey pose and I had 2 photos of the pic where I had sign one for her and the other for her to sign. So when we got to PFF around 5:30 we had though we may it in time before they close PFF but we found out that they stay open until 6:30 so that gave us another change to get 3 more Princess. We got to the front around 6 so yeah it took us 30 min. to get to the front. When we got there Ariel was the first one her and Dan and his Stitch where posing pics together. When it came for my turn Ariel look at my shirt and said to me. You miss your Princess she's sleeping. I said to her I know I miss her.

After seening Ariel I got myself and Dan forgot his hat so I call Dan and thew his hat to him. Jasmine saw that and I hear her say the came out of no where to Dan and then she saw that I was coming to him. She said you almost got him in the head with that you got to be careful. I just smile at her. I didn't want to get any pictures with her cause I really wanted to see Belle. So I got my 2 photos out and when I got up to her she said it's nice to see you again it's been a very long time. I said yes it has I show her the photo I sign for her and she said yes it diffenly been a long time she remember the pose we did. She sign the other photo for me and she put the photo I gave to her on the poll and she said lets take a picture now Jeffrey. So I got into my Prince pose for her. I should of ask her for the dance pose like I wanted but I was so happy to see her again I forgot.

She said it was good seening you again I said the same and that was when Dan came up. I hear her saying to Dan your back again as I was putting my camera away. When she was done with Dan I had put my camera away but I saw that Belle was by herself so I got my camera out again for a solo pic of her.

Dan did the same so we where on our way Belle said goodbye to both of us we said the same and I blew Belle a kiss and she send one back to me.

So when we got out it was like around 6:10 so we just stay around there for awild tell close to 6:30 came we where by the area where we can see the Princess come out. It was then around 6:25 and we saw coming out Mulan,Cinderella and Aurora. When Aurora came out she said you finally ware my shirt again I did a pose showing her it and I said to her. I told you I was going to ware next time. She said yes you did I will see you inside. So me and Dan got buck in. We got to the front about 6:50 and the frist one was Mulan. She wanted me and Dan to do a bow pose when my turn came up we took it but my photo with Mulan didn't come out to well it was to dark to see us so that is why no photo with us. Next Cinderella she saw my shirt and saw your Princess is waiting for you. I said to Cinderella I know she is. We took our photo.

When I was done with Cinderella I was getting my stuff and I saw Aurora trying to hide from me. I said to Aurora I see you over there she then said you where not sopost to see me hiding. Dan let me go first and Aurora ask me that how I may my shirt and she like it. I told her there is a new one that I personly may myself with out having someone do it. I told her this shirt has all 12 of my favorite characters on it. She said wow 12 favorites. I said yeah I told her on the top row it has her,Ariel,Belle and Phillip. The middle row has Fawn,Silvermist,Donald,Tigger and the bottom row has Capt. Hook,Genie,Cinderella and Wendy. She said to me now am I ware blue or pink. I said to her no your in your Briar Rose outfit. She said I have always love that dress.

So after seening Aurora Dan was next. He pose with her and Stitch sends Aurora ask him to bring Stitch out. So when he was done we just when to stores and when Dan was fining a place for fireworks I when over to Pixie Hollow for the light shows. Here is the 2 new music videos.

First one is titile Pixie Hollow Light Show 3. Reason is I have hear that there is 4 different light shows that Disneyland dose for Pixie Hollow and I had the first two from another time and the one I got the first time it was a new one to me so that is why I call it Light show 3.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVkwZu2HHIo"]YouTube - Pixie Hollow Light Show 3[/ame]

Now this one is one of the ones I got before I call this one Pixie Hollow Light Show 1 second try at it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0DF2zjZoW0"]YouTube - Pixie Hollow Light Show 1[/ame]

So this ends my short trip report. But be on the look out for my next two reports soon. Going back to Disneyland this Thurs. and Sat. Sat is going to be my Halloween trip report. So stay toon.
    Last edited by Capt Hook; 09-21-2009, 09:21 PM. Reason: Fix the Tink photo.

Re: Capt. Hook's short trip report Sept. 20th

Nice report and photos as usual, Capt.!
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

Always enjoy your trip reports Captain! Maybe I'll see you in the parks Saturday, as I will be there as well with my kids.
      sigpic

Comment

You posted the pic of you and Fawn hugging twice. I don't see the pic with Tink.

Great Report!

The world is a treasure trove of places.
        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
        Indy Ride Count: 2211
        World of Color Count: 74

Comment

As of last night talking to Dan for Sat. We are planing to do Pixie Hollow for I can see Silvermist send I haven't seen her in a long time then be going over to DCA for the villians over at Hollywood backlot.

Comment

Oops! Sorry about that fix now. :blush:

Comment

I am jealous they yuo got to hug Fawn, I wanted to,

Hey, Capt. you mind if I hijack your TR and post my pictures?

Comment

Hi jack hmmm. I guess you can.

Comment

My Character Photos From 9/20.

In DCA:

Stitch because I had to and it's been a while.

The Old Hag, Or "The Witch" as she wrote in my autograph book.

Snow White

Mulan

Princess Jasmine

Snow White And Dopey. Didn't make it on time to get a picture with Dopey.

In DL, Pixie Hollow - Visit Number One:

Iridessa

Tink

PFF - Visit Number One:

Belle

Princess Jasmine

Snow White

Pixie Hollow - Visit Number Two:

Tink

Aladdin's Oasis:

Aladdin And Princess Jasmine

Pixie Hollow - Visit Number Three:

Fawn

Tinkerbell

PFF - Visit Number Two:

Ariel

Princess Jasmine

Belle

Mulan, I wanted her to face the camera, but that didn't happen.

Cinderella

Princess Aurora

Comment

So I see they bound back out the Snow White disply from her 70th ann. I bet they took it back out for her movie.

Comment

I still like that one photo of Fawn by herself she is so pretty there.

Comment

Great TR from both of you guys..:thumbup:
                        "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

Thank you all for your words. Like I said be ready for two new trip reports by next Sunday or Monday the lates. Sends I'm going to the park again on Thursday and Sat.

Comment

Awesome pics Dan. I always love the Mulan 'warrior' poses. I also like this shot of you and Tink.

sigpic
                            Home away from Home.

Comment

Nice report!

Hey Dan, where all your trip reports?
                              Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

The pose that Dan and Mulan are doing is the same one she ask me to do but like I said it didn't turn out so I couldn't put it up.

Comment

Originally posted by WheresMickey View Post
                                  Hey Dan, where all your trip reports?
                                  I gave up, I became too lazy to do Trip Reports anymore, lol, :lol:

Comment

Well maybe you need to re start yours Dan. :lol:

Comment

Great report Capt!

I was there on Sunday too lol!

Comment

That first Snow White looks a little disapproving of your apple, Dan!
                                        Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
                                        : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X