This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Magical Finale Audio

So I was so excited to hear the Finale audio of Magical from the composers website .. gregorysmithmusic.com .. and wanted to make a video, can't wait for Disney to sell this amazing show audio on CD or something!

* Quality will get better* =)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzDBFc6nvBM]YouTube - Magical Finale music[/ame]

Re: Magical Finale Audio

I doubt that's legal....
    "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

I would have no idea, but Disney is allowing him to have a sample on his site.

Comment

I don't think it's illegal.

-It is a sample.
        -It was obtained for free.
        -disneyguy115 doesn't claim to own rights, and clearly stated where he got it from, I don't know if he's planning on selling it.
        -It is all unofficial video.

It is the same as many videos of Disney attractions that have the soundtracks on them on YouTube.

I can't wait for the Magical music either, it sounds great!

Comment

OP, I love you.

Comment

well this is going on my ipod

Comment

I too thoroughly enjoy the soundtrack accompanying the Magical fireworks display. I would gladly buy the cd if it were available. I would also love to purchase the new music for DEP. I was there Sunday night for the final "Magical" performance and I already miss the music...and Dumbo. I will be present Friday for the premier of Halloween Screams, Haunted Mansion Holiday, and Ghost Galaxy. Rumor has it that Magical will return after the holiday season or at least for next summer. Seeing that next year is the 55th, I'm thinking there might just be a different fireworks show but that's just a feeling on my part.
              One Special Friend is All it Takes to Get You Through a Bad Day. And One Good One is Better Than a Dozen Casual Ones

Comment

Eden Espinosa is amazing.

Comment

That's amazing! Thank you for sharing this great discovery! It sounds much different when it's source. Better, that is.

Comment

The soundtrack for that show is beautiful. I wish they had released it for summer on CD. The finale soundtrack is the best part of the show.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X