This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Pet Stuff and Disney?

I was in Disneyland in April and looked all over for pet stuff like a water bowl or a collar or whatever but wasn't able to find anything to bring back for my cat. Does anyone know if they just don't carry it or if it's in a particular store I missed? I didn't check the kennel so I'm not sure if they have pet merchandise there. Any thoughts?

Re: Pet Stuff and Disney?

Originally posted by Lux1972 View Post
    I was in Disneyland in April and looked all over for pet stuff like a water bowl or a collar or whatever but wasn't able to find anything to bring back for my cat. Does anyone know if they just don't carry it or if it's in a particular store I missed? I didn't check the kennel so I'm not sure if they have pet merchandise there. Any thoughts?
    I'd think World of Disney would have a small section devoted to pets... Can't verify this, though.

Comment

Originally posted by BoogaFrito View Post
      I'd think World of Disney would have a small section devoted to pets... Can't verify this, though.
      Is that the one in Downtown Disney? If so, we had the same thought and seached that place pretty extensively and couldn't find anything.

Comment

Not a thing here on the West Coast lately....WDW has a whole shop in DTD devoted to pets (or at least they used to). The kennel sells no merchandise at all.
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Yeah when me and my other half went to Walt Disney World they had a small section of Pet stuff in every store. We bought some toys for our kitties and some treats

Loving Disney Since 2006!
          Portfolio: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by cakvalasc View Post
            Yeah when me and my other half went to Walt Disney World they had a small section of Pet stuff in every store. We bought some toys for our kitties and some treats
            Well, it's nice to know that the pet stuff at least exists so there's some potential to eventually acquire some. I'm going again to DL next week so maybe they'll have some pet stuff out.

Comment

If nothing else, there's tons of Disney pet stuff online.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy View Post
                Not a thing here on the West Coast lately....WDW has a whole shop in DTD devoted to pets (or at least they used to). The kennel sells no merchandise at all.
                Not there anymore. The former Disney Tails show at DTD in Orlando is now filled with general merchandise. They have a small selection of food/water bowls, cat & dog toys and accessories for dogs at World of Disney.

Comment

What about just a regular Disney character bowl? I bought a really pretty fine china type bowl for my cat about 12 years ago, and she's still using it. My husband thought I was nuts, but I hated the regular cutesy cat type bowls, and I wanted something pretty to look at every day. It doesn't have to be a specific pet bowl, anything you like will work as long as it's kitty sized. Yes, she even has a cloth placemat her bowls go on on the floor.

Comment

I agree, there isn't much towards pet stuff in the Disney parks. But we have to remember, Disney responds to the almighty dollar--if it isn't selling, it's discontinued, sadly. I know just grab stuff online.

My poor dog and cat. Of course, they have no idea, but if they did...they'd be like "Pop? What's with all the Pluto stuff?"

Peace,
                    Roo
                    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

I wish there was more pet stuff. I have a pug, so of course my favorite character is Percy the pug from Pocahontas, and it's so hard to find any merchandise for him, let alone in the parks. I'd love it if they had collars, leashes, toys, bowls, etc. with different Disney dog and cat characters. also, I wish they had Disney dog stuffies. My dog isn't into rubber squeaky toys, he loves any stuffies, prefferably ones with squeakers in them, he won't put those down! Right now, the only way we can give him a Disney toy is we went to Company D, the CM store, and they have the 20 dollar Remy from Rattatouille plushes on sale for three dollars so we bought it for him, but that was a while ago, and now its beat up, and it doesnt have a squeaker in it. plus, it had really soft fur and was delicate, so the fur got messed up and its ripped in a few spots, so I've been hiding it from him till we sew it up. If they had nice, dog-friendly toys, that'd be great! Also, I have two cats, and I love the Disney cats, I'd get stuff for them, too if they had it. Like Cheshire Cat and things like that, as well as different Disney cat toys, bowls, etc.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X