Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What food don't they have at Disneyland?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What food don't they have at Disneyland?

Tuna Sandwiches are at the Blue Ribbon Bakery.
    Went there yesterday for me b-day!!!!
    -"Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."

Comment

They don't have any valid mac n cheese. The only one they offer looks delicious, creamy, bright orange, and they use those crazy corkscrew noodles for it! It tastes like NOTHING. Literally.
      DLR/DCA: x10: 2019,2015,2014,2007,2008,2009,2010,2012,2003,1999
      WDW: 1x 2009
      Tall Ship Sailor: ‚ÄčLady Washington 2011

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMoose View Post
        Cincinnati Chilly Dogs
        They have chili dogs, what makes it a Cincinatti? I just noticed them last weekend, in the Coke place last place on the left of Main Street before you head around to frontierland or the new annual pass area.

Comment

They DON'T have McDonalds french fries anymore!! Although the Pomme Frites at Cafe Orleans will do in a pinch.
          Well Gawrsh!

Comment

Originally posted by passholder View Post
            They have chili dogs, what makes it a Cincinatti? I just noticed them last weekend, in the Coke place last place on the left of Main Street before you head around to frontierland or the new annual pass area.
            Cincinnati chili is different that the southwest style chili that most people are used too. To me it is kind of like a chili flavored spaghetti sauce. It has spices you don't normally associate with chili, like bay leaves and cinnamon, and you serve it on hot dogs or over pasta.

Comment

Originally posted by CAspace View Post
              Darn! Beat me to it! (regarding the "good food" comment )

But seriously here is my list.
              • How about, Frozen Yogurt (they removed it a few years back)
              • Fish Taco's removed those as well.
              • Fish Sandwich, Never had those
              • Tuna sandwich, Removed that from Carnation Cafe, few years back.
              • Vegetarian version of Gumbo - Removed that a few years back.
              • Real Nacho's (ball park style)
              All of these sound great minus the nachos. If you're talking about the flimsy chips that becomes soggy in 30 seconds under processed cheese, then forget about it! I'll take my White Water Nachos over those anyday.

Comment

I miss the fried chicken from the French Market is NOS. That stuff was seriously good soul food.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8K8 View Post
                  They don't have any valid mac n cheese. The only one they offer looks delicious, creamy, bright orange, and they use those crazy corkscrew noodles for it! It tastes like NOTHING. Literally.
                  WHERE DID MY MCDONALDS FRIES GO RIGHT? Those were awesome as usual but they took them out for some reason.

How about a good iced coffee or coffee place?

Comment

i say....shaved ice cones or snow cones.... (margarita doesnt count coz kids cant have 'em) lol
                    There are tons of fish in the sea... you just gotta find your NEMO!
                    :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by kaykay07 View Post
                      i say....shaved ice cones or snow cones.... (margarita doesnt count coz kids cant have 'em) lol

I'm surprised if they don't have snow cones, but I will ask on friday when I go...I'm sure they have them if not at dland, then at cali adventure...

Comment

Do they have Ham anywhere? Don't care if there is cause I want some! mmmmmm. lol

Comment

Love the responses, especially the sarcastic ones!! ;p They do sell a lot of different types of food and it's hard to think of something they don't. How about chicken kabob or pita?
                          Leslie

Comment

when i went on grad night, i didn't see any ribs. do they have ribs? if yes what Rest.
                            "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Disneyland proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination in thousands of sparkling lights and electro-synthe-magnetic musical sounds. The Main Street Electrical Parade!"

Comment

Originally posted by rob3gd View Post
                              when i went on grad night, i didn't see any ribs. do they have ribs? if yes what Rest.

I belive they have them at steak house 55 and at the blue byoue, and also they have a sort of rib sandwich over in adventureland at the bengle bbq...

Comment

Waffles and Breakfast servered all day.
                                sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
                                Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan View Post
                                  I belive they have them at steak house 55 and at the blue byoue, and also they have a sort of rib sandwich over in adventureland at the bengle bbq...

Ribs, all you can eat baby!!!!
                                  Woody's Backyard BBQ, bring them to you in buckets along with chicken, sausage, cornbread, corn on the cob, cole slaw and beans.

My guess is this was not open for grad night.

Comment

Originally posted by rob3gd View Post
                                    They have ribs at Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue.

Comment

This has already been posted, but frozen yogurt is missing! I'll admit that I'm slowly getting over this fad myself, but a self-serve counter in Tomorrowland (probably fits the theme best?) would be kinda neat.

Comment

Does Disneyland have nachos?
                                        "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Pan View Post
                                          I'm surprised if they don't have snow cones, but I will ask on friday when I go...I'm sure they have them if not at dland, then at cali adventure...
                                          Post here the results oki! lol i <3 snow cones! thanks!
                                          There are tons of fish in the sea... you just gotta find your NEMO!
                                          :thumbup:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X