Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Haunted Mansion Holiday decor ( countdown Clock)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] My Haunted Mansion Holiday decor ( countdown Clock)

So I was bored today and wanted to create the Haunted Mansion Holiday Countdown Clock on the front of the mansion... well here it is..

This is what I was Aiming for:

This is What I got!

video: ( this was just random)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5SD-XkjN9g]YouTube - My Haunted Mansion Holiday[/ame]
    ( more Decor to come this Halloween season!)

Re: My Haunted Mansion Holiday decor ( countdown Clock)

Interesting.

Comment

that's a really neat idea, and it turned out very nice.

My mom and I did NbC decor last year for Christmas.
      here was our door, wreath inspired by the ones around the mansion. (linked because it's a somewhat large image.):
      http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/d...e/100_0029.jpg
      Last album uploads: pictures from the Alice in Wonderland exhibit, more still to be added
      2nd Club 33 visit- Febuary '10! Yay for my sister's birthday.
      Next Disneyland visit: ???
      My knicks and knacks and fancy dresses:
      http://questionablekristina.deviantart.com/

Comment

That's neat! For some reason, HMH seems to have an appeal that makes you want to make homemade decor inspired by it to go around the house. The possibilities are endless!

Comment

My family is thinking of doing a NBC-themed decor this year that we put up in a week at the turn of the month, and leave it up until early January. On one side of our lawn, we have scary neon black light ghosties and on the other you have a snowy house with a silouhete of Santa. And maybe we'll hide a Mickey with a Santa hat on the porch somewhere... lol. And maybe we might do HMH-inspired decor now too!

Sorry. Like I said on another thread, I'm a terrible bragger. See, I'm even bragging about being a bragger.

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

Comment

Ya, im planning on making more ( i.e. Scarecrow, tombstones, ect... presents)

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyKid1994 View Post
              My family is thinking of doing a NBC-themed decor this year that we put up in a week at the turn of the month, and leave it up until early January. On one side of our lawn, we have scary neon black light ghosties and on the other you have a snowy house with a silouhete of Santa. And maybe we'll hide a Mickey with a Santa hat on the porch somewhere... lol. And maybe we might do HMH-inspired decor now too!
              If you do it make sure you post some pics.

Comment

that's a neat clock! i also made a countdown clock, its not quite done yet i still need to add a few more things to it, i also made a few other thigns ill try to post pixs soon

this was year one which i had to destroy due to termites eating it up ha

And this below is my current clock this one had a more Haunted Mansion Holiday feel my first clock i was going off the movie
                Last edited by JacksBack13; 09-24-2009, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Hey thats really good.... I know what im doing tomorrow! haha u guys hv inspired me

Comment

Wow, can't wait to see more stuff! This is all really cool, I wish they sold stuff like this at the park. It'd be cool to have a sign or wreath and other things like that. They have so much NBC stuff, but I wish they had more HMH decor in the stores.

Comment

^ Last Year they did sell the countdown clock replica, and the plaque with the man-eating wreath at Disneyana...
                      "Miley Cyrus is an abomination to the Walt Disney Company and a talentless little brat."
                      -jfsebastian

Comment

Oh, cool! Hope they sell stuff like that(and more!) again this year! I'm excited for Space and everything else, but I still like HMH the best in the Halloween season(and christmas season!)

Comment

Wow! Thanks for sharing your pics everyone! These are all really good! You have to have some pretty good talent to make something like that. I don't have tons of art talent, but I'm getting better :]
                          sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
                          Disney is my life <3
                          Thank Walt for all he did! <3
                          Future Imagineer <3
                          Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

While we're sharing HMH stuff, even though I didn't make a clock like the cool lookin' ones above, here's what happens when you go nuts with theming, accuracy, and detail: http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ml#post3317988

Comment

That's awesome, Nautilus! I'm gonna go look through the rest of that thread you posted, so cool!

Comment

Wow. You both have some amazing clocks! I wish I had the skills to do that.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
                                  While we're sharing HMH stuff, even though I didn't make a clock like the cool lookin' ones above, here's what happens when you go nuts with theming, accuracy, and detail: http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ml#post3317988
                                  Haha, i watched your videos the other day for inspiration!

Comment

heres the clock with some lighting

Comment

Does anyone know about the HM Countdown Clock that was sold I think last year, limited edition of 300. Is it any good? Does it actually count the days down and is accurate or do you have to change it manually or is it just decorative?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X