• [Fun] Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Thread

Just wanting to see everyone's plans are

When are you going?

Are you dressing up? If so as what?

etc.... etc.....
    --Leslie ~See my photos on FLICKR ~

Re: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Thread

My Turn:

We are taking the kids for the Trick or Treat night on October 16th. (My Daughter's Birthday) We will be at Disneyland October 15-18 staying at the Grand Californian.

My Son is dressing up as Emperor Zurg

This is the first year my daughter wants to be something non-Disney. The only thing is she doesn't know we are going to Disneyland for the Trick or Treat Party. So I bought her the Sping Fairy costume she wanted but I also got her a Alice in Wonderland and Cinderella Costume to wear (From the Disney Store). She typically dresses up everyday we are at Disneyland regardless of the season and she was overdue for some new costumes.

I might dress up. I am still debating. I am already planning on being Wonder Woman this year so we will see.

Comment

weeelllll I think I'm going tomorrow to go bask in the HalloweenTime awesomeness & my friends and I are trying to go to the T-o-T Party on the 8th. I'm dressing up as a girl version of Roger Rabbit (homemade costumes by mom FTW!), my best friend is going to be Esmeralda, & two of my other friends are going dressed as a variation of Ursula & Ariel.

I definitely plan on being there as much as possible these next few weeks

Comment

We're going on the 21st! I'm really excited cause I haven't been to Mickey's Trick or Treat party before and I can't wait! Our 1 year old is dressing up as Tinkerbelle, and we're peobably going as Wendy and Captain Hook (I couldn't convince my husband to be Peter Pan and wear tights). I think we're going to spend the day at DL and then head over to DCA for the trick or treat party. Any idea as to where we should change into our costumes? I was thinking we would just change in the bathroom at DCA when we get there.

Comment

I'm TRYING to get tickets. Have any other SoCal residents that tried to buy tickets get a notification that they don't live in SoCal?

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Having been born the day before Halloween, I've had my fill of costume parties. So I'm not big on costumes, but I am celebrating my 60th birthday this year with a four night trip. We'll attend the party on the 28th and stay past Halloween.

I have a cycling jersey that some people take for a costume. It's one of my favorites, and I'll probably wear it for the party.

I also have a black T-shirt with the words "This IS my costume" on the front.
            Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
            2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
            2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
            sigpic

Comment

Adults can dress up only in DCA during the event,
              so if your dressing up and plan to do D-land most of the day make your costume is easy to get into.
              Quote by Al:
              To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
              -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer20k View Post
                I'm TRYING to get tickets. Have any other SoCal residents that tried to buy tickets get a notification that they don't live in SoCal?
                I purchased mine months ago when they went on sale for Annual Passholders. And I am considered a SoCal resident.

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
                  Adults can dress up only in DCA during the event,
                  so if your dressing up and plan to do D-land most of the day make your costume is easy to get into.

I am still iffie on dressing up. My kids really want me to. But we are staying at the Grand Californian so it shouldn't be a problem changing for us.

Comment

my friend and i are planning 2 go altho we duno if what costumes to wear yet lol.

We went last year and omg it was sooo fun! and love the idea of adults can (finally) wear costumes at least during halloween lol
                    There are tons of fish in the sea... you just gotta find your NEMO!
                    :thumbup:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X