This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News 90 minute wait at 9 am for Ghost Galaxy

Not sure if everyone already has heard, but fastpass is down at 9:30 am and the wait time is at least 90 minutes. I've never seen it this long.

Re: 90 minute wait at 9 am for Ghost Galaxy

'FP is down'. Does that mean its not working or that theres no more FP to distribute?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuddles McHenry View Post
      'FP is down'. Does that mean its not working or that theres no more FP to distribute?
      Fp was not working. It might be up later. The line has been unusually slow for no fast pass. Not sure what is making the line move so slow .

Comment

That is not a good sign. I plan on going this weekend and expected the line to be maybe 40 minutes at worst.

(Sign up and search "Splashmoun10")

I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300m f/4-f/5.6 G

Check out my latest TR (August 4th---August 11th) at Disneyworld!

Check out my latest TR (January 4th) at Disneyland!

Comment

Thank you MacDaddy for that report. I was toying with the idea of going down there this am, but Im riding it Sunday...so Ill wait. Might have to get there at rope drop sunday...

Comment

Originally posted by cuddles mchenry View Post
            thank you macdaddy for that report. I was toying with the idea of going down there this am, but im riding it sunday...so ill wait. Might have to get there at rope drop sunday...
            cant wait!!

Comment

Over in the Ghost Galaxy thread someone mentioned that during the previews they ran fewer trains. This might be to insure that effects are timed properly and there is no visual overlap from the train ahead of yours.

This could be what is causing the line to be longer and move a little slower than usually would be expected.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Part of the problem was that they accidentally suckered a lot of people into the stand by line with a posted wait time of 10 minutes. When we got up here we were told that it was 90. Oops.

Comment

Oh Bob Saget!

Well, at least now I know what to expect this weekend... sounding like Monday is the lucky day for me.
                  Zoe Necrosis
                  Chancellor, Yensid's School of Sorcery and Necromancy

Potter Day Lite: Spring 2013!

http://potterday.org

Comment

Update at 10:10- line is moving faster . They must have fixed something.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac Daddy View Post
                      Update at 10:10- line is moving faster . They must have fixed something.

wow..what a relief was planning being there this sunday since I did not go yesterday...
                      "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

FP is up now. friend just got one its for 1pm.
                        There are tons of fish in the sea... you just gotta find your NEMO!
                        :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by kaykay07 View Post
                          FP is up now. friend just got one its for 1pm.
                          That's great news. The past two updates really made me feel better. I'm probably going in October, within the next couple weekends, and as long is FP is working than thats fine. Me and my friends are FP-ers big time, park hopping. So waiting a little bit during the day isn't a problem.

This ride sounds AMAZING though, I can't wait! Lucky people that live close!

Comment

Curious if the fastpasses look like the traditinal space mountain design or if they created a special one for ghost galaxy?

Comment

Too bad it wasn't full capacity with no Fastpass... that would have been a good time to demonstrate the effect of Fastpass on a Standby queue...
                              "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Originally posted by techskip View Post
                                Too bad it wasn't full capacity with no Fastpass... that would have been a good time to demonstrate the effect of Fastpass on a Standby queue...
                                Oh gawd if this happens i will cry and kill a kitty (jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk)

Comment

Originally posted by ryanvalle View Post
                                  Curious if the fastpasses look like the traditinal space mountain design or if they created a special one for ghost galaxy?
                                  Friend said it says SM who knows they might change it later

Comment

If it was 90 minutes at 930am with reduced capacity and no Fastpass I wonder what the Standby wait will be now that they have Fastpass and presumably full capacity???
                                    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Originally posted by kaykay07 View Post
                                      Friend said it says SM who knows they might change it later
                                      i guess their "attention to detail" doesnt extend to fastpasses haha

Comment

Originally posted by ryanvalle View Post
                                        i guess their "attention to detail" doesnt extend to fastpasses haha

i know...heheh but that would have been nice tho and i'll add it to my FP and maps collection

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X