Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snow on Mainstreet?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Rumor] Snow on Mainstreet?

    I seem to remember reading last year, that the snow was going to go all the way down the Mainstreet buildings.

    Has anyone heard of this lately?

  • #2
    Re: Snow on Mainstreet?

    OOOOOOHHHHH I hope so!! That would be beautiful!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Snow on Mainstreet?

      I have never seen it snow. I have never been to DLR during the winter time. Now that I am an AP, I am going for sure. I have never been for Halloween time either... But im going tonight!
      Jennifer
      http://www.facebook.com/cadensmama
      Disneyland Cast Member - Class of 2006 - January 2006 - July 2006 Fanstasyland Stores Lead



      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Snow on Mainstreet?

        By snow you mean the same LED snow effect that was on the castle?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Snow on Mainstreet?

          It is really tacky fake snow (actually made of bubbles) but yes it goes all up and down main street all the way to the castle...

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Snow on Mainstreet?

            I believe she means the LED effect that the used on the Castle, Trees in the hub, the garland above Main Street, and the Christmas Tree. Last year they said it was going to stretch down Main Street, but it wasn't really on the buildings.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Snow on Mainstreet?

              That's what I was thinking. Hopefully they get the main street buildings all gussied up. That would be cool to see main street snow capped. Maybe they could top the tree with a bit of the fiberglass snow and have the star on the top be a snow flake sitting on it

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Snow on Mainstreet?

                Originally posted by stitchon View Post
                I believe she means the LED effect that the used on the Castle, Trees in the hub, the garland above Main Street, and the Christmas Tree. Last year they said it was going to stretch down Main Street, but it wasn't really on the buildings.
                Yes, this is exactly what I meant. I was hoping that the snow would be on the buildings, somewhat like Sleeping Beauty's Castle. Hopefully as the holiday season gets closer, we might hear more of that rumor again.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Snow on Mainstreet?

                  Originally posted by Pan View Post
                  It is really tacky fake snow (actually made of bubbles) but yes it goes all up and down main street all the way to the castle...
                  Don't be hatin' on the Snoap! Where else can you get the snow in SoCal AND a bubble bath at the same time?!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Snow on Mainstreet?

                    Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
                    Don't be hatin' on the Snoap! Where else can you get the snow in SoCal AND a bubble bath at the same time?!
                    Put a tub in a meat freezer? Do I win? Where's my ugly (yet endearing) little troll pencil topper with green hair?
                    "It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was kid."
                    - Walt Disney on Disneyland




                    [IMG]http://micechat.com/forums/%3Ca%20href=http://img825.imageshack.us/i/capsalute.jpg/%20target=_blank%3E

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Snow on Mainstreet?

                      "Happiest Soap Sud Party on Earth!"
                      "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

                      sigpic

                      "Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Snow on Mainstreet?

                        I think they have a hot tub at mnt high u could throw some mr bubblr in there...lol

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Snow on Mainstreet?

                          Drat! I heard about the snow and was expecting a snow-making machine....kinda like the ones at crappy ski-resorts. So the pretty white stuff falling in my hair will be soap and not shaved ice? Ugh. I was really looking forward to it. *pouts and stamps foot*
                          For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
                          http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/




                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Snow on Mainstreet?

                            Originally posted by leopardchucks View Post
                            Drat! I heard about the snow and was expecting a snow-making machine....kinda like the ones at crappy ski-resorts. So the pretty white stuff falling in my hair will be soap and not shaved ice? Ugh. I was really looking forward to it. *pouts and stamps foot*
                            It could be dandruff from the guy next to you.

                            I mean, it's gross, yeah. But, still pretty.
                            "It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was kid."
                            - Walt Disney on Disneyland




                            [IMG]http://micechat.com/forums/%3Ca%20href=http://img825.imageshack.us/i/capsalute.jpg/%20target=_blank%3E

                            Comment

                            Get Away Today Footer

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X