This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Christmas Holiday question

Now that we're into the Halloween season, I have a Christmas question. We were thinking of spending the night of Nov. 13 at one of the hotels and spend that day Friday at the parks. But its the first day of the Christmas parade and seasonal fireworks. Are we crazy? Will it be far more crowded that first day then it might be on an early Friday in December? We try to do this every year, but we've never gone on the first day. Any suggestions?

Re: Christmas Holiday question

Oh yes. When it's the first of anything at Disneyland for the year it's going to be a little more crowded than usual. Regardless of what Friday you do go, it's going to be pretty packed, especially after 3pm. I think Christmas time is worse than summer when it comes to crowds. I say just go, and have a good time.

Comment

The password must be 4 characters..that is hilarious!!!
      Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

Yes, its very cute.
        Good advice, I hope I can find a good place to park my Mom's wheelchair for the parade this year. Last year was a mess. So Paradise Pier here we come for Nov. 13. Here's to hoping a Friday in early December wouldn't have been better, I guess we'll find out.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X