This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] PhotoPass expiration?

Just had a question about PhotoPass. Is there a way to extend your expiration date? I just have one more picture that I want to purchase, but I'm kinda low on money right now.

If there is a way, could anyone please share? If not, that's cool.
    sigpic
    Home away from Home.

Re: PhotoPass expiration?

The only way you could do it is if you when to Disneyland and ask them that you didn't get all your photos that you wanted they would then take your card and put it on another card for 30 more days. But what's funny is when the 30 days are up on the internet they go bye bye but at Disneyland you get I think it is a 90 days there. The way I know this is. I had some photos before disaper on the net before because it was time for them but when I got some new ones and look at them the ones that where gone where on there. The other way I think you can get a extra time is e-mail photopass and ask them if they can extand the time they should do it but only one time only. I did that the first time when I did photopass. Hope this helps.

Comment

I'll try that Captain. Thanks a million!
      sigpic
      Home away from Home.

Comment

Your welcome also when you e-mail them tell them that this is your first time useing photopass they may even extand it that way. I remember the first time I order there photo album I didn't have time to save money for it and I e-mail about it. They gave me a code coupon for a free try on there photo album but one time only.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X