This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Candlelight

Anyone know any specific details about Candlelight? The Disney website has a Christmas clip on there, describing the holidays at Disneyland, but I was trying to figure out 1.when they'll officially announce and 2. where the tickets will be on the website...under the same section or a totally different website all together. We've never been and would like to go...although I know tickets go fast!
    Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Re: Candlelight

Originally posted by 4Apples4Disney View Post
    Anyone know any specific details about Candlelight? The Disney website has a Christmas clip on there, describing the holidays at Disneyland, but I was trying to figure out 1.when they'll officially announce and 2. where the tickets will be on the website...under the same section or a totally different website all together. We've never been and would like to go...although I know tickets go fast!

It's true that for premium seats you'll need tickets, but simply to witness the splendor of the event, you simply need to show up at the unroped area at town square early enough in the day (I usually stake out my place at around 3PM) and your set. It does get very busy, but it's staged on a fairly large scale (all of the steps and most of Main Street station are used) so you should be able to see all of it.
    First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
    First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
    BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

Comment

Generally, the information and tickets do not become available until mid-November.
      If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

I've watched it (free) from the roped off area and it was just as good (to me) as paying for a seat!

Comment

How much busier is the park during the Candlelight Processional? I'm planning a trip and I'm thinking about avoiding the first weekend of December due to the ceremony.

Comment

Seems like we had to wait for quite awhile to get info last year. Almost into November if I remember correctly.

And for the love of Pete, I REALLY hope they go with another ticketing agency this year. Two years in a row their computers have locked up and dozens, if not hundreds of people got hosed after waiting patiently while other people randomly get through. I haven't seen it for about 10 years, and it would be fun to go this year. For the past two years, I got through and was putting in my credit card info when the site crashed or everything stalled and nothing was able to get through.

Sooooo frustrating.... :bang:
            Last edited by Mac Daddy; 09-26-2009, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X