X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuestionableKri
    replied
    Re: Mega64 "Star Tours"

I love these guys, their video parodies are hilarious and they're actually locals to my area! (also rocco is adorable, but that just might be me.) If you go onto their website's podcast section, you can find one where they actually did it from disneyland. Where they answered fanmail on the teacups, complained about how the tarzan treehouse sucks and it's really the swiss family robinson treehouse, and so forth. Good times.

Leave a comment:

• Telpeurion
    replied

Originally posted by KEBSD View Post
    Yes, I think this has been posted but nonetheless, LOVE this video. And you know what, I actually saw these guys on Saturday at the D23 Expo! I did a double take like "where do I know them from?!" and then it clicked. Anyways, awesome video!
    Ah, thanks for explaining. Well, at least its here for people who may have missed it.

Leave a comment:

• XenoSoldier108
    replied

They mastered Disneyland
    Star Tours 2 = the perfect star tour
    How do it know?

Leave a comment:

• KEBSD
    replied

Yes, I think this has been posted but nonetheless, LOVE this video. And you know what, I actually saw these guys on Saturday at the D23 Expo! I did a double take like "where do I know them from?!" and then it clicked. Anyways, awesome video!

Leave a comment:

• Telpeurion
    started a topic [Fun] Mega64 "Star Tours"

Mega64 "Star Tours"

Mega64, a video game comedy group had a trip to Disneyland and then posted a rather funny video.

I apologize if this has been posted before.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRIr6Bz15vM]YouTube - Mega64: Star Tours[/ame]

So true.

Enjoy.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X