This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] A Very, Very, Very Strange Request

Yes, it's a very strange request. But you have to admit it's understandable for me.

Does anyone have a picture of the underside of a Blue Bayou plate?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Anyway, it's Stoke on Trent plateware.

Just wondering.

Yep.

I'm not crazy...

EDIT: It'd make a great avatar!

EDIT II: Yes, I do realize that Stoke on Trent is a place in England.

Re: A Very, Very, Very Strange Request

:lol:

one hundred and one

Comment

Why, did one break?

Comment

^No. But it has my name written all over it!

Comment

Well, you work for Disney, don't you? Can't you just ask someone who works at the Blue Bayou to take a picture of a plate?

Comment

Sorry, I don't have any. I have Club 33 stuff, though, like plates and other things that were used in Club 33 in my home. I checked the bottom to see if possible they used the same plates, but the bottom said "made for Club 33" and stuff like that on all of them, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Weaver View Post
              Well, you work for Disney, don't you? Can't you just ask someone who works at the Blue Bayou to take a picture of a plate?
              Not exactly.

Originally posted by ♥disney.princess♥ View Post
              Sorry, I don't have any. I have Club 33 stuff, though, like plates and other things that were used in Club 33 in my home. I checked the bottom to see if possible they used the same plates, but the bottom said "made for Club 33" and stuff like that on all of them, sorry.
              Darn that Club 33! Why couldn't they just be cheap and use the same plates?

Comment

^ Haha, I know! C33 and BB are both extremely expensive restaurants, right over each other! It would make sense for them to have the same plates.

Comment

Last edited by disneyfan07; 10-07-2009, 09:10 PM.

Comment

^ Haha, I know! C33 and BB are both extremely expensive restaurants, right over each other! It would make sense for them to have the same plates.
                    Wait... They're over each other?! Isn't that physically impossible? Wow! The Disney magic must be particularly concentrated in NOS.

(Yes, I AM crazy. It runs in the family.)
                    Dead Mice Tell No Tails!

Comment

^ Haha, I know! C33 and BB are both extremely expensive restaurants, right over each other!
                      It only appears that Club 33 is over the Blue Bayou since the entrance to the club is right next door, however once you actually enter the club foyer, you then climb stairs or take the elevator to the second floor where you actually cross over Orleans Street to the dining rooms which in fact are over the Cafe' Orleans!
                      First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
                      First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
                      BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

Comment

Originally posted by ttrocc7007 View Post
                        It only appears that Club 33 is over the Blue Bayou since the entrance to the club is right next door, however once you actually enter the club foyer, you then climb stairs or take the elevator to the second floor where you actually cross over Orleans Street to the dining rooms which in fact are over the Cafe' Orleans!
                        Oh, sorry, I didn't know this! I haven't been there and don't know much about it.

Comment

i love crazy. just love it. c:

Comment

You know, it's the oddest thing, but I've never flipped over a plate full of food (or an empty but messy one) to look at the maker's mark.

What was I thinking????

:-)

Comment

If you pay for my meal, WDITrent, I will take a picture for you.

(wondering why I'm the first to suggest this)

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                              http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                                If you pay for my meal, WDITrent, I will take a picture for you.

(wondering why I'm the first to suggest this)
                                brass cojones, that's why :-)

Comment

Last edited by disneyfan07; 10-07-2009, 09:12 PM.

Comment

I actually just saw the label because at Walt Disney World buffets they had these same plates. It's easier to turn over a plate with nothing on it yet.

Then, at Blue Bayou last time, I noticed the similarities, and I flipped over by bread plate, and sure enough, Stoke on Trent. There's something wonderful about eating my favorite dish, Disney's Le Speciale de Monte Cristo, on a plate with my name written all over it!

Comment

Originally posted by BiggestDisneyFan View Post
                                      Wait... They're over each other?! Isn't that physically impossible? Wow! The Disney magic must be particularly concentrated in NOS.

(Yes, I AM crazy. It runs in the family.)
                                      Actually the trophy room (I think that's the name for it) sits directly above the waiting area of BB. So she's right in a sense.

Comment

I will be there wed to sat and will take a picture for you. If someone doesn't beat me too it. I can try to send it to you during the week, but not sure how great my connection will be. At the latest, Monday next week I can get it to you.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X