This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Walt Disney and the Disney Resorts

I was just talking about Walt Disney with some of my friends, and we started talking about how since The Disney empire is soooo rich and they blew $4 billion on Marvel, then how come they have been complaining of the economy and they are losing money? So we were just talking about this for fun, but what if all the money that Disney is "losing" is probably going into someting special?
    "Ian, in life, whatever you do, DO NOT give up your dreams and goals of the past, present, and future and only then will you be successful!" - Walter Elias Disney

Re: Walt Disney and the Disney Resorts

Originally posted by firebolt413 View Post
    I was just talking about Walt Disney with some of my friends, and we started talking about how since The Disney empire is soooo rich and they blew $4 billion on Marvel, then how come they have been complaining of the economy and they are losing money? So we were just talking about this for fun, but what if all the money that Disney is "losing" is probably going into someting special?
    1) Disney isn't losing money - Disney is making less money then before. Declining revenues are a worry for any company.

2) the 4bill on Marvel is an investment - and is not an all cash deal. Almost half of it is a stock trade.

3) The Marvel deal is a TWDC deal - not just a parks and resorts dvision deal. Remember, the Parks and Resorts Division is only PART of the Disney empire.
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
    Working...
    X