Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Splashmoun10's Quick Little "There And Back Again" Photo Update (9/27/09)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Splashmoun10's Quick Little "There And Back Again" Photo Update (9/27/09)

Excellent HMH pics! Great TR!
    sigpic
    Home away from Home.

Comment

Nice trip report. My kind of DL trip, early and out before the big crowds.

Comment

Beautiful pictures! I'm very envious that you can hit up Disneyland before school.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by astrologic View Post
          Beautiful pictures! I'm very envious that you can hit up Disneyland before school.
          It is quite nice to go anytime I want (school work permitting). I am even thinking about heading over tomorrow around 6pm cuz it looks like I have nothing due Tuesday. Haha

(Sign up and search "Splashmoun10")

I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300m f/4-f/5.6 G

Check out my latest TR (August 4th---August 11th) at Disneyworld!

Check out my latest TR (January 4th) at Disneyland!

Comment

Originally posted by SplashMoun10 View Post
            It is quite nice to go anytime I want (school work permitting). I am even thinking about heading over tomorrow around 6pm cuz it looks like I have nothing due Tuesday. Haha
            You have no idea how jealous I am of your freedom to go whenever you want. (Well, besides school hours and such).
            But as always, your pictures are gorgeous.
            The morning looks very eerie, and sort of freaky. But in a good way.
            And am I going crazy or is the window the Sleeping Beauty display is in hecka foggy?

Comment

It is super foggy, which is why i took the picture.

I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300m f/4-f/5.6 G

Comment

Haha! I totally envy you too... You take excellent pictures, btw.
                Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

It is super foggy, which is why i took the picture.
                  Ahhh, okay.
                  Well then that makes the picture that much better :]

Comment

If you do go today, take some more photos!
                    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

Will do MatterhornJ. And I am for sure going these next 2 days because my cousin is flying down to visit and we both wanna go

Comment

Maybe it's because I'm a northwest girl, but I love overcast mornings at the park

Great photos!

Comment

Great pics!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Excellent pics. Oh how I miss the cool days of Fall and Winter at Disneyland with small crowds. Can't wait to go tomorrow night!

I really hope it starts cooling down soon, your pictures really make me miss cold nights with hot chocolate at Disneyland (even though it was morning and got hot eventually when you were there).

Comment

Great pics!
                              So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Splashmoun10 - Thanks for these GREAT shots! I think I must have forgotten that you were a fellow Nikon user. I think we might have the same 70-300 lens. Great job on these photos...I love how the Halloween colors look with the low clouds that you had in the morning. Thanks for posting these, and I'll be looking for you on Flickr.

Comment

Brian- dude!!!! Awesome photos, as always! And what's this about living closer? We totally have to meet up, now! Although, I'm usually a Saturday guy myself.

Regardless- I loved these shots, in particular:

And, yes- even this one :

Comment

There is something very cool and unique about this picture. A bathroom with your self portrait and many colors...nice touch.

Comment

Update: I went yesterday for a couple of hours and got some more pics. Should be going back today around 1pm for even more pics. Expect another photo update thread within the next 2-3 days.

Comment

Sweet! )

Comment

Very awesome pictures, great job!!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X