This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] HalloweenTime

This is a thread to post pictures of all the HalloweenTime stuff. Just little things around the resort, like decorations, Day of the Dead area, Big Thunder Ranch decorations, decorate-a-cookie, characters, merchandise, popcorn buckets, HMH popcorn scoops, French Market decorations, desserts, & HMH collectible spoon, etc.!

Re: HalloweenTime

Here's something I took yesterday!

Comment

Cool! I love the 3D pumpkins on the lampposts, they're really nice!

Comment

If I was able to make it down there for Halloween, I'd get some pics. I will for sure get some for Christmas though!

Comment

Looks like we'll be missing Halloweentime this year (so far). Post lots of pictures for us that cannot go!

Comment

Also, anyone have pictures of the returning cemetary on Tom Sawyer's Island? I'm not sure where it's located, I don't remember it, but I heard it's open again for HalloweenTime!

Comment

oh my goodness, i just wanted to say that halloween time is the best time at disneyland. thank you, that is all. ;D

Comment

^ I know, it'll be hard to beat this during the Christmas layover!

Comment

here are my various photos (also found on my trip report link in my signature):

Comment

^ Cool! I love the tram decorations that you see while going to the parks and Downtown Disney!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X