X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Club 33!

Hello,

My boyfriend has been dying to go to Club 33 for a long time now. We used to live in Orange County and now we travelling back for our anniversary. I really want to surprise him with a dinner. Do any of you know of any auctions (online or otherwise) that I can use to try to bid for a dinner reservation there? How many of you have actually been? It looks amazing!

Re: Club 33!

Originally posted by snowbunny98 View Post
    Hello,

My boyfriend has been dying to go to Club 33 for a long time now. We used to live in Orange County and now we travelling back for our anniversary. I really want to surprise him with a dinner. Do any of you know of any auctions (online or otherwise) that I can use to try to bid for a dinner reservation there? How many of you have actually been? It looks amazing!
    Its against the membership rules to offer a dinner for auction, they stopped allowing this about 2 or 3 years ago. Sorry.

Yes, we have been. It is amazing.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

I don't think you will be able to find any auctions. It is a privite club for members only, and you have to have an invite. I hear Napa Rose is awesome and the Blue Bayou too.. I did dessert at BB, and had a very nice time. You can just make reservations for them..

Comment

Here we go again, but Im glad people chimed in before me:

Club 33 Rule 2.14.2

Club 33 Members may not at any time (themselves or through their family members, authorized callers, friends or others) sell, barter, auction (charitable or otherwise, despite a donation to a charity), lease, loan or otherwise receive compensation, in exchange for either reservations to Club 33 or complimentary admission tickets into Disneyland Park or Disney's California Adventure Park. If this rule is violated, the Member's Club 33 membership will be terminated immediately. Members will be held responsible for the actions of others acting, or appearing to act, on the Club Member's behalf, in the sale, barter, auction, lease, or loan of Club 33 reservations or complimentary Park admission tickets. Members will not be given a warning or a second chance.
        -boy33

Twitter: @boy33

Comment

Do what those of us who can't get into Club33 do...go to the Blue Bayou! I don't know how amazing Club33 is, I do know that it's private, expensive and has a lot of restrictions on members and their guests. I've never been there and I don't expect I ever will be. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy the BB. The ambiance is fabulous (request a waterside table) and the food isn't great, but it's pretty good. It's a great spot for a special dinner; last time I was there I saw a couple get engaged at the table next to us.

Comment

Im going to go against what people have said. There are a lot better romantic outside of Dland in the OC area that make BB and NP look extremely overrated from a romance and quality of food standpoint.

Comment

I was fortunate to go a couple times .. because a company I once worked for had membership.

The luck-of-the-draw is ... you either work for a business that has membership .. Or you are good friends with someone who has membership ... who could invite you in as THEIR guest.
              MY SIGNATURE:
              Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Comment

I would just go to Napa Rose... the food is better, even if it is missing that "in the park" touch.
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse