Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halloween Time at Disneyland-Villains Question

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Halloween Time at Disneyland-Villains Question

    For anyone there this weekend are Disney Villains roaming throughout the resort and if so who and where? Thanks
    )Robert

  • #2
    Re: Halloween Time at Disneyland-Villains Question

    They have some villains in fantasy land by "its a small world".
    They also have Jack in New Orleans by the river but I only saw him around 6:00.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Halloween Time at Disneyland-Villains Question

      They have a photo-op location setup to meet the Villains in Fantasyland, in the tiered parade viewing area (that is also used for "it's a small world! Holiday" overflow queue). It's on the side, of that area, that's closest to the Matterhorn and the old Motorboat Cruise dock/smoking area.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Halloween Time at Disneyland-Villains Question

        ^ Anyone have pics of the Villains photo-op?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Halloween Time at Disneyland-Villains Question

          Originally posted by ♥disney.princess♥ View Post
          ^ Anyone have pics of the Villains photo-op?
          Not very good ones - just quick cell phone pics:


          .

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Halloween Time at Disneyland-Villains Question

            ^ cool, thanks!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Halloween Time at Disneyland-Villains Question

              Yeah the villians this year isn't that good. They are the same old villians you see almost every time you go to Disneyland. Only rare ones where Jafar and Wicked Witch. The others where The Queen,Queen of Hearts,Cruella,Capt. Hook and that's it. Dan saw the same villians on Friday. I saw these guys on Sat.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Halloween Time at Disneyland-Villains Question

                Has anyone seen Maleficent this weekend?
                )Robert

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Halloween Time at Disneyland-Villains Question

                  Originally posted by Ron W View Post
                  :lol: You got Dan in this photo with the witch there.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Halloween Time at Disneyland-Villains Question

                    Disneyland will not bring her out. They said this 2 years ago that she is too scary for the little kids and they don't want them to get to scary of her. So they will not bring her out other then Fan!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Halloween Time at Disneyland-Villains Question

                      hate too say it but its the truth, there wont be as many cool villians as there was last year. dont know why? economy? rarer ones will be radcliff and jafar. would you count bowler hat guy?
                      "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." :ghug:

                      The Beatles

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Halloween Time at Disneyland-Villains Question

                        Originally posted by ♥disney.princess♥ View Post
                        ^ Anyone have pics of the Villains photo-op?
                        I have better versions, I will upload them later.


                        Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                        :lol: You got Dan in this photo with the witch there.
                        That's not me,

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Halloween Time at Disneyland-Villains Question

                          Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                          Disneyland will not bring her out. They said this 2 years ago that she is too scary for the little kids and they don't want them to get to scary of her. So they will not bring her out other then Fan!
                          oh that's too bad, i've seen a pohoto of her and she looks amazing!
                          but i understand what they mean.

                          the funny thing is, that DLP seem to be gaining characters, we went in july and there was charatcers that we'd never seen before such as the villians frollo, queen of hearts, ratcliffe. there was also abu, meeko, pocahontas(very rare indeed) sheriff of knottingham. and jack sparrow is still there too.
                          and they finally had wendy, mad hatter, alice and peter pan!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Halloween Time at Disneyland-Villains Question

                            Oh man! Maleficent is my favorite villain!
                            I :love: Donald Duck!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Halloween Time at Disneyland-Villains Question

                              Does anyone know if Hades might make an appearance?
                              disney lady

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: Halloween Time at Disneyland-Villains Question

                                /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ or frollo! i saw him once a few years ago during halloween time in dca near hyperion doing photo op with the queen of hearts


                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: Halloween Time at Disneyland-Villains Question

                                  Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post



                                  That's not me,
                                  It's not? Sure looks like you there.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: Halloween Time at Disneyland-Villains Question

                                    Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                                    Disneyland will not bring her out. They said this 2 years ago that she is too scary for the little kids and they don't want them to get to scary of her. So they will not bring her out other then Fan!
                                    That sucks!
                                    Originally posted by karebear286 View Post
                                    hate too say it but its the truth, there wont be as many cool villians as there was last year. dont know why? economy? rarer ones will be radcliff and jafar. would you count bowler hat guy?
                                    I'd love to see Radcliffe! I have a pug, so Percy is my favorite character, and since he was originally Radcliffe's dog, before Pocahontas gets him at the end, it'd be cool to get a picture with him!

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: Halloween Time at Disneyland-Villains Question

                                      Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                                      Yeah the villians this year isn't that good. They are the same old villians you see almost every time you go to Disneyland. Only rare ones where Jafar and Wicked Witch. The others where The Queen,Queen of Hearts,Cruella,Capt. Hook and that's it. Dan saw the same villians on Friday. I saw these guys on Sat.
                                      Disney seriously needs to figure out how to make a face character with Ursula.

                                      I think the thought has always been that they couldn't pull it off with the octopus arms, but really they could...just have her walking, the octopus arms covering up the legs and have some netting or something to cover up any remaining areas.
                                      Ursula rocks!

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: Halloween Time at Disneyland-Villains Question

                                        Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                                        It's not? Sure looks like you there.
                                        It's not me, look at the shoes.

                                        Originally posted by ♥disney.princess♥ View Post
                                        I'd love to see Radcliffe! I have a pug, so Percy is my favorite character, and since he was originally Radcliffe's dog, before Pocahontas gets him at the end, it'd be cool to get a picture with him!
                                        If you can bring him in,

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X