This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] AP Birthday Ticket Uses

I'm fairly certain that this has been brought up elsewhere but there are so many threads that it's difficult to find an answer to my question. Here goes:

I am currently a Premium Annual Passholder and my birthday is coming up. I am aware of the alternative options for APs but I am unsure of one of them.

A 1-Day/1-Park ticket for you to use any time until your next birthday.

If I choose this option, does this mean that I can use the ticket on the day of my birthday to admit a friend into the park with me?

I appreciate any help and I'm sorry if this question has already been asked.

Re: AP Birthday Ticket Uses

I don't see why not if you are a PAP. There are no blockout dates for you. You have within one year to use it though.

Comment

Since the other option instead of a ticket is a gift card (or "fun card") for the price of 1day/1park admission ticket, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use it to buy your friend a ticket in.

Comment

You need to get the Fun Card, and then buy a ticket with it.

The "Free" BD Ticket option for those who already have a paid Multi-Day ParkHopper or an AP is designed for the BD person (and the name is printed on ticket) to retun in the next 12 mo nths. So for an AP holders, it is pretty much for someone who does not plan to renew, but wants to be able to visit once after the AP is no longer valid.

Ask for the Fun Card, and then use it to buy a One Day/One Park ticket for your friend.
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

The birthday fun card is amazing. It's at 72 dollars right now
          -"Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."

Comment

Thank you Darkbeer! And I love your pictures btw =p Sorry, had to fanboy out there for a sec haha.

Comment

We don't buy knick knacks (boy, we wish the card could be used for food). So on my wife's B-day, she went to DCA guest relations (shorter line than at DL) while my mother-in-law waited with me in the promenade. When she got her card, we went to the ticket window on the Harbor side (no waiting at all!!!) and bought her a senior ticket (hey, we still have $3 or $4 on the card!!!) to go into the parks with us.

Later that day, she upgraded to a PAP. So, we helped her save $70 on an AP!!

P.S.: No M-I-L jokes!!!!! I love her as much as my own mother.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X