This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Fall Break

We were thinking about taking a trip during Fall break to see Ghost Galaxy and the Halloween Screams fireworks show. Is it packed during these dates? October 20 - 21? We went last fall break and it wasn't that bad. I want your guys' opinions though.

Thanks,
    MatterhornJ
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Re: Fall Break

No, probably not packed. Check the park's schedule on the official Disneyland site to see what the hours of operation are and the times of events for that day. Maybe get there first thing when the park opens in the morning to go on the attractions you want to see, such as Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, and whatever else. Then get your hand stamped and come back that evening for the fireworks and any other evening events.

Comment

Just so you know, I think calling occupancy for these weeks of HalloweenTime might be slightly difficult. Today, park hours were extended to 9pm and it was pretty busy everywhere. Space booked out of Fastpasses at 1pm and had a 65-75 minute wait for the rest of the day.

Comment

I would definitely get a Fastpass for and/or wait in line for space in the morning. Or be prepared for a long long line, 60 min. is probably a minimum all through Halloween time. HMH was a 35 min. wait most of this past saturday and they had the fastpass for it open. Have fun!

Comment

Then I don't think the crowds will be very bad. The park hours for DL are 9 to 9. :P

What's the fall break for schools in SoCal?

Comment

Originally posted by MatterhornJ View Post
            What's the fall break for schools in SoCal?
            I have never heard of fall break and I've lived in California all of my 40 year life. I have an 11 year old who has never had a fall break. When I was a kid we used to get Columbus Day off. But that doesn't happen anymore since apparently it is now considered politically incorrect.

Comment

yeah, kids out here dont get a fall break.

winter break perhaps?
              PSN: ItsTheRocketeer
              Nintendo Network: ItsTheRocketeer
              3DS: 3050-7580-4526

Comment

The fall break for schools in San Diego (not all districts, but some!) is this week and next week. Not sure about schools in LA or OC.

Comment

Is F! still going to be there? I'd loveee to see that. Any more tips? I doubt there'll be any crowds, but still.

Comment

Unfortunately you won't get a F! those nights. But you do get Halloween Screams at 8:40pm. Come on the weekends for F! right now.

Comment

In my opinion, this year is going to be a lot busier than last year, because of GG and the Halloween Screams fireworks.

San Diego gets fall break? I wish my school gave fall breaks, but midterms are going to be around that time. Plus some schools (UC's/quarter systems) just started last week.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X